Pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xgx

Reaction score
hi all i started my new job today in a beauty salon :lol:it was going great until i was asked to do a 30 min pedicure i had never done one before as i only do waxing gelish and tanning, but went ahead with it best i could anyway, the client later came back complaining i hadnt taken any of the dead skin off or massaged her feet while the polish was drying just wondering if any of you could give a steo by step guide to one as it kinda knocked my confidence thanx xxxx

Are you qualified to do this treatment?, if not you won't be insured to carry out the treatment.

You should not be carrying out treatments with no training. This is not your fault hun, it sounds like you were pressured into it.

Be firm though and make sure you stand your ground. Doing treatments you are not qualified in will reflect badly on you as person as well as the salon employing you.

Maybe have a word with the manager and suggest a training course if they would like you to do this treatment on a more perm basis x

Latest posts

Back