People you really shouldn't fancy but you do!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Money and power.

Personally, apart from Henry Cavill and Alex Pettyfer, I'm a big fan of anyone young enough to raise the neighbours eyebrows, rich, or powerful.
I'm not terribly fussy.

Haha not am I! As I've gotten older I'd definitely say the standard has dropped.....

Haha not am I! As I've gotten older I'd definitely say the standard has dropped.....

Haha definitely! As long as they have a male appendage, it's normally enough these days. Just as long as they're not older than me. :lol:

when i was pregnant i fancied Flo-Rida and the singer Pitbull ;) I don't know why, i'm putting it down to hormones.

I quite like Bruce Willis and Sean Connery. :):) xx

As in Screech from Saved By The Bell? :lol:

I saw a recent picture of AC Slater and he has lost the curly hair and gone a bit foxy :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Yes! Dustin Diamond is the inspiration behind this whole thread! :biggrin:

Alan Rickman
Martin Sheen
Al Pacino
And the most embarrassing Dick Van Dyke as Dr Sloan in Diagnosis murder

I don't have a thing for older men - honest!

Surrey Girl through and through x

Back to original topic about those you SHOULDN'T fancy -

Mine is Alan Davies (the comedian also from QI and Jonathan Creek) - eek. Think it's the curly, messy hair thing as ex was bald lol ::twisted:

Here's my weird and wonderful list :-D

Luca Zingaretti
Raoul Bova
Kim Rossi Stuart (beautiful)
Eric Bana
Rutger Hauer
Damien Lewis
Colin Farrell
Vincent Cassell
Tom Hardy
Goran Visnjic
Andy Garcia
Alessandro Gassman
Marco Bocci
Daniel Craig

I don't know why and iv NEVER admitted this to anyone but there defo is something about Richard Gere, right?
I am normally a Magic Mike drooler, Vin Diesel and Enrique Iglesias x

Oh yes!! No one else understands this! I admitted it once and my friend said I was strange, the cheek of it!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Can i say it...?

Justin Beiber :what:

Sent from my LG-E610 using SalonGeek mobile app

Can i say it...?

Justin Beiber :what:

A couple of mine were a bit iffy but Whaaaaaat!!!! Lol

A couple of mine were a bit iffy but Whaaaaaat!!!! Lol

Hes only a year younger than me. I think he behaves like a prat but a beautiful prat if i do say so myself :')

Not as bad as this ... my mam fancies Sporticus from Lazy Town :') pahahaha xxxx

I like Pete wentz x

Errr yes, there's definitely something about Peter Jones.

Perhaps it's the socks that do it ... yeah, right, who am I kidding? LOL

Hes only a year younger than me. I think he behaves like a prat but a beautiful prat if i do say so myself :')

Not as bad as this ... my mam fancies Sporticus from Lazy Town :') pahahaha xxxx

Alright I will let you off then, but your Mum! Sporticus! That is shameful lol X

Alright I will let you off then, but your Mum! Sporticus! That is shameful lol X

I know, im not sure if its the tight leotard type tracksuit or the lego hair :confused:

Liam Neeson! He could easily be my dad, but I find his voice and accent to sexy!

I also love Sean Connery! Lol x

Blessed as I am being married to a hot young dude I rarely am moved by other men, especially those with whom I would have not one scintilla of a chance, but I heard an amazing song on the wireless the other evening by a now defunct group called Cousteau. The lead singer is a compelling, tattooed, Irish man called Liam McKahey, now resident in Australia.
He's the kind of man who, when entering a room, would hear only the sound of women's knickers dropping to the floor.
The song stopped me in my tracks and I was impossibly drawn to this enigmatic man on the other side of the world.
I tweeted something about the song and to my utter delight and astonishment he started following me back. (He follows about 39 people, including Dara O Briain, David Mitchell and Bill Bailey. And me.)
Watch the video; I defy you not to start dribbling...

Cousteau Last Good Day Year Audiotube (HQ) - YouTube

This band should have been a huge success in the UK.

Latest posts

Back