People you really shouldn't fancy but you do!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooohhh Martin Kemp, and Mark whalberg, yep now I'm sat in my daydream world for rest of day :)

Oooohhh Martin Kemp, and Mark whalberg, yep now I'm sat in my daydream world for rest of day :)

Cor not half! Actually my daughter came home from school once and said she'd been invited to Gary Kemp's party and I nearly passed out with excitement thinking old martin might be there too! However, she then informed me it was a kid in her class with that name. Boooo :(

Ron Weasley! I say his screen name because it is Ron Weasley I fancy!Lol I don't like even the actor in anything else :/

I have a lot of guilty pleasures in the men department, hahaha!

For a long time one of them has been Steve Coogan but only when he's himself, not one of his characters, can you imagine Alan Partridge!!!! You'd have to be very, very, very guilty!! :lick:

Cor not half! Actually my daughter came home from school once and said she'd been invited to Gary Kemp's party and I nearly passed out with excitement thinking old martin might be there too! However, she then informed me it was a kid in her class with that name. Boooo :(

Hahaha love it :) !!

Benedict Cumberbatch :/ he's 16 years older than me but I wouldn't say no ;) especially after seeing him in the new star trek movie :o

Elvis Presley too! Is it weird being attracted to someone who's dead o.o

I love Tom Meighan from Kasabian .. The first time I've ever said it to anyone and I'm old enough to be his mother.TOM,TOM I love you .. Pull yourself together woman :smack:

Ron Weasley! I say his screen name because it is Ron Weasley I fancy!Lol I don't like even the actor in anything else :/

Ooh we were in the pub the other day with him he pulled his hat down which made him even more conspicuous.Like why is that bloke eating his dinner with a hat pulled right down over his face.Just keep your head up in your home town Ron we won't mob you in the White horse.

Ooh we were in the pub the other day with him he pulled his hat down which made him even more conspicuous.Like why is that bloke eating his dinner with a hat pulled right down over his face.Just keep your head up in your home town Ron we won't mob you in the White horse.

Ohhh I'm off in now in that case! Eat your tea at home Ron if your that paranoid! Lol

I used to fancy Steve McDonald from coronation street when I was about 15/16! Lol Infact I think that's why I started watching it :O cringe

I used to fancy Steve McDonald from coronation street when I was about 15/16! Lol Infact I think that's why I started watching it :O cringe

Lol yeah I remember when he was being touted as the streets "crush"! He also went on the big breakfast on the back of that didn't he. With regards to corrie I drool over Peter Barlow.

It's gotta be Vinnie Jones! When he did a book signing I asked him if he wanted to come home with me! He laughed and told me to behave. :biggrin:

It's gotta be Vinnie Jones! When he did a book signing I asked him if he wanted to come home with me! He laughed and told me to behave. :biggrin:

Lol my hubby always used to get mistaken for vinnie!

Adam Richman from man v food!
LaurenSparkles knows what im talking about ;)

I feel like I shouldnt fancy him but especially now hes lost the weight he's a right hottie haha

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1379797551920.jpg
    1379797551920.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 119
Adam Richman from man v food!
LaurenSparkles knows what im talking about ;)

I feel like I shouldnt fancy him but especially now hes lost the weight he's a right hottie haha

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh man I 💛💙💜💚❤️this guy! Hubba hubba xxx

Lol yeah I remember when he was being touted as the streets "crush"! He also went on the big breakfast on the back of that didn't he. With regards to corrie I drool over Peter Barlow.

Ah, never used to look at Peter Barlow like that til he came back with a bit if facial hair recently and he's a bit of alright now actually :p *drool*

I hav a thing for the older man... I'm only 24 but my biggest crushes have been:

Kiefer Sutherland
Simon cowel
Jenson ackles :p
Olly murs (the only one within my age group)
Michael Douglas :O
Gary Barlow :O
Gordon Ramsey
Alan sugar (lmao!)
All the guys from One direction :p

I could go on....

Latest posts

Back