People you really shouldn't fancy but you do!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eric roberts in Akons video for 'smack that'......... I know, I know! But the thread is called people you shouldnt fancy lol

Puck from Glee...
Is that verging on the illegal?..

So, all those times I watched Blue's Clues with my nephews when I babysat them, I had a secret crush on Steve. Then I saw this...
large.jpg

I suppose I wasn't the only one hahaha

I hav a thing for the older man... I'm only 24 but my biggest crushes have been:

Kiefer Sutherland
Simon cowel
Jenson ackles :p
Olly murs (the only one within my age group)
Michael Douglas :O
Gary Barlow :O
Gordon Ramsey
Alan sugar (lmao!)
All the guys from One direction :p

I could go on....

What's wrong with Jensen Ackles??? He's hot!!! (oh god, please don't tell me I think its totally normal to fancy weird guys?!)

Jensen Ackles makes my ovaries explode. :eek:

What's wrong with Jensen Ackles??? He's hot!!! (oh god, please don't tell me I think its totally normal to fancy weird guys?!)

Ha, yes of course he is, just thought I'd throw him in there aswel ;)... I got carried away and lost track of what the original question was hahaha :p

Jensen Ackles makes my ovaries explode. :eek:

I don't know if you used to watch Dallas, but Jensen Ackles really reminds me of Sasha Mitchell, who I used to have a major crush on when I was a child...he's still REALLY hot now :Love:

Nope, sorry, still got a major crush on Mr McKahey!

1529.jpg

Right, now where's that flannel?

I don't know if you used to watch Dallas, but Jensen Ackles really reminds me of Sasha Mitchell, who I used to have a major crush on when I was a child...he's still REALLY hot now :Love:

OMG! There's a name I haven't heard in forever! I used to watch Step by STep just to see him! :Love: (And I used to watch Days of Our Lives to watch Jensen Ackles hehehe)

OMG! There's a name I haven't heard in forever! I used to watch Step by STep just to see him! :Love: (And I used to watch Days of Our Lives to watch Jensen Ackles hehehe)

Well I must say Chicka, you have impeccable taste in men!

Well I must say Chicka, you have impeccable taste in men!

Why thank you! So do you! I'd go on to list the others, but they don't quite fit into the category of "People you shouldn't fancy, but you do" :lol:

Latest posts

Back