Perfume/aftershave

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lydia c

Reaction score
Just wandering what perfume everyone wears random i know i like angel at the mo or emporio armani white ?

Britney Spears Fantasy, Davidoff Coolwater Woman,A Touch Of Pink lacoste, Katy Perry Purr :)

Daily I wear Burburry Touch and then if off out somewhere special I wear my favourite purfume ever, Jean Paul Gautier Classique Femme.

I also like Davidoff Coolwater, Burbeurry Weekender & Dior Poison.

oh yeah i used 2 wear touch of pink really nice x

At the minute my everyday perfumes are Valentina by Valentino and Laugh with me Lee Lee from Benefit.

My favourite perfumes are Lancôme Hypnose and Chloe.

My favourite aftershaves are Issey Miyake and Chanel Allure Sport 😍

Daily either Armani She or Ghost original and for best Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf <3

I wear viktor and Rolf flowerbomb everyday:) I love it! Does help that my bf and dad get 25% with Bentalls/fenwick and John Lewis. Other than that I love Chanel chance, Vera wang princess and the men's YSL in a long brown bottle xxx

if i wasnt a hairdresser i would work in a perfume shop i love perfumes x
4 got my fave aftershave polo for men x

Jean Paul gaultier, Gucci guilty, Paco rabanne, Paul smith extreme, Versace, prada-lilac and light blue, Lacoste all of them! Armani code, think. Have an obsession?

Dior pure poison

gucci number two is nice but defo sticking with angel at the mo i love it my partner hates it tho lol x:biggrin:

lacoste is nice you can never go wrong with lacoste also marc jacobs daisy is nice x

I wear viktor and Rolf flowerbomb everyday:) I love it! Does help that my bf and dad get 25% with Bentalls/fenwick and John Lewis. Other than that I love Chanel chance, Vera wang princess and the men's YSL in a long brown bottle xxx

Oooh you lucky thing :)

I've got a whole load of perfumes, D&G the one, is ok, but makes me itch -sometimes. YSL Cinema. Quite a few different Armani ones.

I like a vanilla'y, non-floral scent.

Perhaps they should start doing "posh" plug-in air-freshners, with our fave perfumes! :)

Last edited:
Lovely aren't they?
I would wear flowerbomb all the time, but it's a tad pricey! :)

It really is beautiful though, think you'd probably like Valentina too x

Oh I'll have a look out for that one, thank you - I'm always on the lookout for a new perfume.

prada candy, marc jacobs dot, paco rabanne lady millions and jimmy choos new one, i have so many bottle of perfume i could open my own perfume shop!

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

A few of my favourites are Marc Jacobs daisy, Lacoste touch of pink, diesel loverdose, Anna Sui Sui dreams, Paris Hilton (original) and Paris Hilton heiress. I could also sell perfume that's just a few of my collection!
Vicki :) xx

prada candy, marc jacobs dot, paco rabanne lady millions and jimmy choos new one, i have so many bottle of perfume i could open my own perfume shop!

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

I love Prada candy and the Swarovksi perfume, can't think of the name. Have Jimmy Choo too x

Latest posts

Back