Perfume/aftershave

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and Pravda is really nice as well the black bottle with the gold lid not sure what it's actually called lol.
P.s I don't know how to edit my last post to add that I can't work the iPhone app very well too used to the android version!
Vicki :) xx

What do you all think of Lady Gaga's Fame? It reminded me of vodka and coke lol! x

What do you all think of Lady Gaga's Fame? It reminded me of vodka and coke lol! x

I've not had a chance to smell it yet but definitely going to have to now!
Vicki :) xx

Chanel Allure all of the time

Calvin Klein Eternity when I have run of of Allure

My ultimate favourite is Thierry Mugler Alien. I also like flowerbomb, Chanel chance and miss Dior cherie.

I love perfume but my all time fave is samsara - its an old classic by Guerlain but smells delicious! My other faves are issey miyake, Coco Chanel mademoiselle and Miss Dior cherie x

My favourite is coco chanel mademoiselle after shave is jean paul gaultier and jean paul gaultier le male x

I really love Gucci envy me for women, just a lush smell!

Oh and I've also got Armani diamonds for men x

Loving my Lady Gaga Fame perfume at the minute that's my new favourite xx

My favourite is coco chanel mademoiselle after shave is jean paul gaultier and jean paul gaultier le male x

My mom wears chanel and sorry to say I hate it! I'm a sweet perfume girl rather than the strong musky smells xxx

I'm a perfume addict!
My favourite of all time- Jo Malone Dark Amber & Gingerlilly...that's my smell!
Also love Tom Ford Black Orchid, really unusual and beautiful.
Jo Malone Blue Agave & Cacao, Flowerbomb and Hypnotic Poison also on my dresser!

I use Gucci Guilty for work as its not too strong but i have 33 in total. I'm addicted! My fav part of going on holiday is going perfume shopping at the airport :) x

I love my perfume I can't go a day without it. I wear Dior Addict or Alien. Sometimes I just wear it to bed :) that sounded weird but you know what I mean girls.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Lancôme Miracle. Took me ages to find a perfume I like. It's light and sherbity :)

Mum wears Mademoiselle Coco and it smell lush in her but like old socks on me!

Vicki x

Oh I love perfumes too, Chanel Chance is my long term fav, but love Narciso Rodriguez, Mademoiselle, flowerbomb, 212 VIP and Chloe Love is my wedding scent (such a pretty fragrance) xx

My fave is Tom Ford's Tuscan Leather. Then I also adore Etat d'Libre perfumes Delicious Closet Queen, Tom of Finland and Fat Electrician. I also go a bit old school with Boss from Hugo Boss because it reminds me of living in Bristol.

Mat

My absolute favs are the original harajuku lovers G By gwen Stephanie but it's changed ever so slightly and not the same, chloe love as I wore this for wedding and honeymoon so I put it on the to remind me of that and lastly cerrutti 1881 I've loved this since I was about 16 and gone through countless bottles I wear it when I need cheering up as it provokes so ma y memories, it's always been with me so it's almost comforting. Ha sad I know.
I also try some when they're on offer Paul Smith floral was lovely and I've just bought Beyonce pulse, x

My fave is Tom Ford's Tuscan Leather. Then I also adore Etat d'Libre perfumes Delicious Closet Queen, Tom of Finland and Fat Electrician. I also go a bit old school with Boss from Hugo Boss because it reminds me of living in Bristol.

Mat

Tom Ford Tuscan Leather is amazing

Oh I love perfumes too, Chanel Chance is my long term fav, but love Narciso Rodriguez, Mademoiselle, flowerbomb, 212 VIP and Chloe Love is my wedding scent (such a pretty fragrance) xx

Mmm love Narciso Rodriguez too x

I have lots of perfumes, some of my favourites are:-

chloe is my number one, marc jacobs Daisy, armani bright crystal ( in fact I like most armani), and the 'clean' range they sell at harvey nicks.

Latest posts

Back