Perfume/aftershave

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love my perfume I can't go a day without it. I wear Dior Addict or Alien. Sometimes I just wear it to bed :) that sounded weird but you know what I mean girls.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Ah another alien girl. I was sure there must be some more alien lovers! X

Oh I love perfumes too, Chanel Chance is my long term fav, but love Narciso Rodriguez, Mademoiselle, flowerbomb, 212 VIP and Chloe Love is my wedding scent (such a pretty fragrance) xx

Chloe Love is my wedding scent too!x

I love jean paul gaultier classique

I wear

Chanel chance and alien both my favourite.

I love lady million also and Armani in the gold tube thing.

My favourites are Naughty Alice by Vivien Westwood, Juicy Couture and Rush by Gucci. Oh and White Iris by Trish McEvoy. All from Selfridges.

Ah another alien girl. I was sure there must be some more alien lovers! X

I'm defo an alien girl I love love love it. Also wear jimmy choo, and like Marc Jacobs Lola and lady million!

My favourites on my are Miss Dior/Cherie, they change the name & formula all the time & it really annoys me, however it is an utterly divine scent & have been embarking on a love affair with it for many years! I also love Jo Malone's Cologne Intense in Oud & Bergamot, such a beautifully layered scent, it's incredible! So fruity & citrus but deep and sensual at the same time, lush! The new Elie Saab one is also lush, I like floral top notes with a musky base.

My favourites on men are One Million by Paco Rabanne & Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultier...both have an aphrodisiac effect on me...ooer! My boyfriend was wearing One Million when I first met up with him after 2 years of being apart & it reminds me of that moment, every time.

Who makes Alien! Not sure I've seen it here in Oz.
I love Coco and Escada Sentiment

Who makes Alien! Not sure I've seen it here in Oz.
I love Coco and Escada Sentiment

It's made by Thierry mugler, it's so beautiful! X

Love lady million, Armani diamonds and use to love Gucci envy but I can't get it anymore. I stumbled across a website that sells fragrances that I buy all mine from now called FM cosmetics. With their bottles starting from £12 my other half and I have as many as we like now and he's worse then me. Last count he had 10 different ones that he alternates on different days 😊

Love lady million, Armani diamonds and use to love Gucci envy but I can't get it anymore. I stumbled across a website that sells fragrances that I buy all mine from now called FM cosmetics. With their bottles starting from £12 my other half and I have as many as we like now and he's worse then me. Last count he had 10 different ones that he alternates on different days 😊

Brilliant I will have a look at that site thankyou Xx

No problem Lydia. It's a closed site so if you want to sign up just to buy your own from nothing else PM me and I will give you my details to be able to do so. X

My favourite at the moment is Sarah Jessica Parker, NYC. I also like the new Jimmy Choo one and Angel.

I am going to look out for Alien and Flowerbomb.

i love jadore by dior ! x

Coco Mademoiselle & Chance by Chanel xx

I work for fm they are amazing they are parfum not edp and smell amazing if anyone would like a sample of one in the same fragrance family as there fave perfume inbox me and I will send you some free samples xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek

i love chanel chance my fav smell

Chanel coco mademoiselle, ralph lauren number 2 and cacharel amor amor x

I love all things Jo Malone! My favourite is Lime,Mandarin and Basil a great everyday fragrance. I also love Blackberry and Bay. I recently realised you can layer these fragrances and the Grapefruit Cologne is great over the 2 I have mentioned and also over the English Pear and Freesia scent. I totally love that I can get handwash and lotion and candles to match in with it all too

I love all things Jo Malone! My favourite is Lime,Mandarin and Basil a great everyday fragrance. I also love Blackberry and Bay. I recently realised you can layer these fragrances and the Grapefruit Cologne is great over the 2 I have mentioned and also over the English Pear and Freesia scent. I totally love that I can get handwash and lotion and candles to match in with it all too

I have just bought the English pear and Freesia. I dont really have a favourite but I have a few that I rotate depending on what I am doing. I love L'Occitane Verbena, but I also Love Liz Earle's no. 15 and Elizabeth Arden Green Tea.

When I was a high powered office business person I used to always wear Poison LOL.

Latest posts

Back