perm advice please!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZooBaby

Reaction score
Hello geekettes, just thinking of getting a perm. hmm...last one was in 1989.
My hair is short bob about an inch and half off my shoulders, am forever straightening it as it's a bit wavy, but not enough to look nice-wavy if you get me? So, was thinking of gettin a perm done at college tonight, i only want a shaggy looking one so please any suggestions????? i thought biggest rods (black) then ask stylist to loosen the curl when neutralising to make it more of a wave, would this work? i have only as quasi colour on it and in good condition. haven't much time b4 college so any advice asap would be really helpful!! thanks in advance!!!!

im not so up on perms now , but to me a loose perm may drop to give you an annoying wave like the one you already have ! it really depends on the length and thickness of your hair as well

Hi ZooBaby, I think perhaps large black rods ones would be good or large Grey ones or both , and also depending on what Liana said about the "thickness and texture" water wind it all first , and dont go over the timings , and it should be nice to scrunch dry with a touch of mousse , good luck let us know how you go on
:) minky

Latest posts

Back