Perma gloss

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megaone

Reaction score
hi a quick question....

i use nsi prema gloss on all my clients nails and lately 2 of my clients said that the gloss had gone dull!!! so i asked them to come back so i could see the nails and sure enough they had gone dull, like it had some sort of dye on them.

so i just want to know if this has happened to any one else???

Yeh I used to get this. I used to use perma gloss before I started using Glaze n Go.

You need to cure it slightly longer than it says, and DO NOT apply too much oil. The oil seems to dull it if it's not cured 100%.

Hope this helps

hi a quick question....

i use nsi prema gloss on all my clients nails and lately 2 of my clients said that the gloss had gone dull!!! so i asked them to come back so i could see the nails and sure enough they had gone dull, like it had some sort of dye on them.

so i just want to know if this has happened to any one else???

i have had this on a few clients , but it turns out they enjoyed the sunbeds for too long lol ( over curing and turning the gloss dull and yellowish), so i had to switch to a basic gloss sealer x

hope this is some use to you xx

Yeh I used to get this. I used to use perma gloss before I started using Glaze n Go.

You need to cure it slightly longer than it says, and DO NOT apply too much oil. The oil seems to dull it if it's not cured 100%.

Hope this helps

i do put oil on after the prema gloss, maybe thats my problem... i thought it might be the uv wipe that i'm using but all the reat of my clients have had no problems with their nails, Mmm who does glaze n go?

Glaze n Go is also NSI.
I used to use Perma Gloss but find that glaze and go is so much quicker and easier

really i didn't know that, thanks i'll have to get some and give it a go... is it the same type of gloss? i mean is it like a gel and does it have to be cured in the uv lamp?

yes hun its still cured under a lamp but you do not have to prep as with the perma gloss prep then put the perma gloss on, it comes in a polish bottle and u just brush it over the enhancement and cure ;)

Yep its exactly the same except it comes in a bottle with brush applicator and you cure for 90 seconds. I leave it a little longer though.

Its more expense than perma gloss, but you only need a small amount and the bottle last quite a while.

thats great thanks girls for that, i dont mind paying a bit more once they look good and my clients are happy...

hi megaone

just to know i have used 2 different types of finishing/gloss , both are brush on and cure in 1 minute each with no need to wipe. the first is from young nails - they are based in blanch the second is unique nails which are supplied through body talk in the square tallaght. hope this helps

Glaze 'n Go is tack-free too, so you don't have a layer to wipe off.

One note...If Perma Gloss is going dull all of the sudden, perhaps you need to change the bulbs in your lamp. It may not be curing completely.

hi megaone

just to know i have used 2 different types of finishing/gloss , both are brush on and cure in 1 minute each with no need to wipe. the first is from young nails - they are based in blanch the second is unique nails which are supplied through body talk in the square tallaght. hope this helps

Young nails finish gel is superb, I prefer this to Nsi glaze and go Have tried both but finish gel is much more shiny

Latest posts

Back