Permission to read posts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jellybaby1970

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone tell me why, when I click on some posts, it says I do not have permission to view them? It's only a few every now and then but is really frustrating when the title looks like a post I'm interested in! :evil:I don't use the app but the full site :sad: thank you x

Hi, can anyone tell me why, when I click on some posts, it says I do not have permission to view them? It's only a few every now and then but is really frustrating when the title looks like a post I'm interested in! :evil:I don't use the app but the full site :sad: thank you x

Happens to me sometimes, but when im on the app. I just come back to it in abit :) x

I am not sure why this would be happening. Not come across that before. The next time it happens, please create a thread in My Forum and tell us specifically which thread and we can look at it for you.

I always think its a thread that has been completely removed?

It happens to me sometimes. It says "you do not have permission to access this post. Please contact your admistrator"

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

It happens to me sometimes. It says "you do not have permission to access this post. Please contact your admistrator"

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah I get that too. I think it only happens on the phone app (I hardly ever view SG in safari). I've also found it happened when I posted a question on the hair forum (I'm a nail geek) and they moved my question to god knows where coz I never found it again on the app. I think it is when they move the posts.

This happens to me too on the mac or iPhone app.

Happens to me sometimes too, only when I use the android app.

Latest posts

Back