Perron Rigot advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zooks

Reaction score
Ok so I have done a search but there are so many threads its hard to trawl through them all.

Im sure I have seen a thread saying that with Perron Rigot Wax oil is used under every type of wax on every body part?

I have Cristal Ocean and Euro Blonde and the blue cleanser and Jasmine oil a metal spatula and a hive heater and a kind geek has told me the ideal temps..

I have yet to use this wax and cant wait but am after some general advice. Do you oil with all waxes? Which do you use more of, strip or non strip?

Any advice welcome :)

hiya,
I use strip wax for big areas..legs, backs, chests, etc and dont use oil underneath, just cleanse and wax. For facial hair and intimate waxing I would juse a tiny bit of oil underneath the non strip wax ie hot wax. People wax and use wax in different ways ie some use oil and some dont. If its a hot day I sometimes use talc if doing underarm or bikini ( the way we were taught back in the day!!!) You will love euroblonde:D

I have recently started providing intimate waxing services, I use PR hot wax and always use a small amount of Jasmine oil underneath. The oil should be used under the strip wax as well.

Just to quickly jump in here.. What's the need for the metal spatula? I'm switching to Perron Rigot, so far I've got all my wax but I've still to get the lotions etc. Should I be getting a metal spatula too or is that just a preference thing?

Yes use the jasmine oil under all your waxes both strip and non strip.. Jack

when you do an intimate wax, I was taught to throw the spatula away after every dip into the wax. so wooden spatulas for that. I thnk some people use metal spatulas for legs etc.:D

You CAN use oil on all body parts but you don't HAVE to. I don't like using it on the face but I always use it on under arms and Brazilian. Use a tiny amount. It's great on legs and feet when the skin is dry or very cold.

I use a metal spatula with strip wax but it's just my preference. HTH's.

Actually Kim, I hopped onto YouTube and saw a few videos of you waxing.. Very convinced on the metal spatula now! Going to order one today with the rest of my PR products.

Actually Kim, I hopped onto YouTube and saw a few videos of you waxing.. Very convinced on the metal spatula now! Going to order one today with the rest of my PR products.
You'll love them! Make sure you order the large.

Just off the phone to Thalgo! Can't wait to get everything.

I only ordered the metal spatula recently and Im converted for sure!

Kim, can you tell me why you wouldnt apply the oil on the face? At college theyve always taught us to use oil under hot wax. Obviously I know it sticks to the hair and not the skin but any advice would be fab.

Just about to do my first paid for lip wax so info would be fab!

Latest posts

Back