Perron Rigot-amazing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikki201

Reaction score
Hi geeks just wanted to say I got trained in non strip wax about 2 years ago, my clients hated it and it wasn't the less painful option I was told about! However... I decided to give Perron Rigot a try and OMG it is really wonderful! I won't say the brand I trained in but there is no comparison. I wish I had tried this wax sooner! It's so flexible, the other wax was very hard and didn't lift all the hair, this wax gets the smallest of hairs out!

I just have a few questions:

Should the consistency be treacle like? I get these long threads of wax everywhere all over my towels etc while using it what can I do to stop this? Is it a temperature thing? I think I'm not heating it enough, and maybe using too much wax because of this. I'm just using a normal wax heater with the temperature gauge 1-6 but I feel like I need it up at 5 to get my warm wax to melt as its not the hottest wax pot Out there! So I'm going to buy a new heater, is there any that works particularly well with perron rigot?

What would any of you advise I charge for the hot wax? I charge £25 for a hollywood at the moment. And do any of you just use the hot wax just on the intimate bits and use warm wax on outer bikini? Or do you do the whole bikini with the perron rigot?

Do you use it on facial areas? I have been doing that with great feedback from my clients, but again do you charge more for this and if so how much? The wax is dearer but it doesn't take that much longer, not like the bikini waxing, that takes me much longer.

Thanks in advance xx

For the stringy bits all over the place you should twist you wax spat over your pot and get all those strings on the spat if that makes sense. However if u do get them everywhere they are VERY easy to come off. I pick them off if i get any which isnt very often. Its lovely wax it comes off of anything u happen to get it on. As for tempreture it has to be a lot lower than warm wax. You will have to give it a blast when melting the pellets but then turn it down to work with. I use salon system wax pot which i believe goes from 1-10 and i have it on about 3 and a half or 4. Xxxx

P.s im glad you got perron rigot. Its amazing. Oh are you using euroblond?? X

I use Perron Rigot for Intimate with the jasmine oil underneath,i love it,its a dream to work with,you have made a great choice :)

Hi geeks just wanted to say I got trained in non strip wax about 2 years ago, my clients hated it and it wasn't the less painful option I was told about! However... I decided to give Perron Rigot a try and OMG it is really wonderful! I won't say the brand I trained in but there is no comparison. I wish I had tried this wax sooner! It's so flexible, the other wax was very hard and didn't lift all the hair, this wax gets the smallest of hairs out!

I just have a few questions:

Should the consistency be treacle like? I get these long threads of wax everywhere all over my towels etc while using it what can I do to stop this? Is it a temperature thing? I think I'm not heating it enough, and maybe using too much wax because of this. I'm just using a normal wax heater with the temperature gauge 1-6 but I feel like I need it up at 5 to get my warm wax to melt as its not the hottest wax pot Out there! So I'm going to buy a new heater, is there any that works particularly well with perron rigot?

What would any of you advise I charge for the hot wax? I charge £25 for a hollywood at the moment. And do any of you just use the hot wax just on the intimate bits and use warm wax on outer bikini? Or do you do the whole bikini with the perron rigot?

Do you use it on facial areas? I have been doing that with great feedback from my clients, but again do you charge more for this and if so how much? The wax is dearer but it doesn't take that much longer, not like the bikini waxing, that takes me much longer.

Thanks in advance xx
In answer to your questions hope this helps -

1.Yes, it should be a similar texture honey, maybe not as thick as treacle!
2.To stop the strings it’s really easy – when you pick up your wax and twizzle just slightly shake the spatula back and it will stop/break the strings. I find this technique really helps and I don’t get hardly any strings.
3.Lots of therapists find digital heaters work best for non strip wax as it gives more precision with your wax temperature.

-
1.Dont undercharge when you use a good wax..Its a premium wax so charge accordingly..

-
1.Yes Euroblonde is good for facial waxing. Perron Rigot has recently launched a new coconut oil based non strip wax designed for facial waxing called Visage you may want to try this.

Thanks Jack

Hi guys!

Thanks for all your responses I knew I could rely on salon geek! I have taken all your advice on board lol less stringy bits ha. I am loving using this wax and so are my clients. Yes I'm using euro blonde it's fab! Anyone reading this who is thinking about changing wax.. Do it!! Xxx

Kim Lawless put a short video on here last week showing the consistency needed. If you search using the button above or just go back on the forum you will find it.:wink2:

Aw brill thanks for that! :) xx

Latest posts

Back