Perron Rigot Jasmine Oil staining client's trousers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allyballybee

Reaction score
A client has returned with her trousers that have stained from the Jasmine Oil. The therapist that done her says she uses very little and I don't think they are a great material (grey combats), think they would show up stains easily. Send them to dry cleaners for her, but it's made me scared to apply this oil at all. Has anyone experienced this before?

I'v not experienced this before and always thought the oil washed out of clothing.

Hopefully someone will come along and be able to inform both of us, lol

I would apply oil to remove any stickiness but then wipe it off firmly with couch roll. Sounds like she's used way too much oil. xx

I'm surprised about this. It definitely sounds like the therapist used too much / didn't wipe it down. If they are not an expensive pair or trousers maybe you could just ask her what she wants you to do about them? I mean, if she bought them in Primark for a tenner you could just give her a tenner and send her on her way. If they are expensive I guess the dry cleaning route would be worth a try.

Have the trousers been washed yet? If they have, I doubt if dry cleaning would work.

Latest posts

Back