Perron Rigot Jasmine Oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Virgobeauty

Reaction score
Can any waxing guru's please let me know how much the perron rigot jasmine oil - Is it really exclusive, or can you get it at the wholesalers?

Is grapeseed just as good?

I've never used oil before, which is the best product and can you you use it with warm wax?

I was about to buy some Brazilian hot wax but I have one of those old fashioned mobile size wax pots and read somewhere you can't use hot wax in those pots - can some one clear this up for me? Do I really have to buy a new heater just for brazilians!!

Thank you !!!!!!

Last edited:
Hi Becky,

The Perron Rigot Jasmine Oil is distributed in the UK by Thalgo, tel 020 7512 0872. You can't buy it online or from beauty wholesalers such as Sallys or Ellisons.

The Jasmine Oil is specifically designed to be used under hard/hot and soft/warm waxes, but you can indeed also use a light massage oil such as grapeseed. These carrier oils are a little 'heavier' than the Perron Rigot Jasmine Oil and take a bit of practice to get the right amount on the skin, but they will do the job. I advise steering clear of the thicker oils like avocado though. Have a look at the following thread for more info on using oil under your wax:

http://www.salongeek.com/skin-geek/66674-using-oil-when-waxing.html

You can use any wax heater to warm your hard/hot wax, but if you buy the wax in pellets or bricks you will need to decant these into a separate tin or tub before adding them to your heater - I do not recommend pouring hot/hard wax directly into the inner chamber of any heater.

I use a large Hive heater with a removable inner bucket that I top up with hard wax pellets as needed, and this heater also fits empty 800g tins (so you can swap between hard and soft waxes). As Gill mentioned on your other thread, I also prefer the larger heaters as I find they give slightly better control over the temperature of the hard wax I use and it also means I don't need to keep topping it up as much during the day :)

HTH's

Andy x

Last edited:
Just to add that every single client I've used the PR Jasmine oil on has commented on the lovely smell. You don't get that with grapeseed! :lol:

Just to add that every single client I've used the PR Jasmine oil on has commented on the lovely smell. You don't get that with grapeseed! :lol:

Very true! :wink2:

Latest posts

Back