Perron Rigot - which one?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldtimer

Reaction score
Quick vote here! Just placing an order with Beauty Express (20% off today and tomorrow!) and wondered which was the best hot/non strip wax to order?

They have :

euroblonde
eurose
greenepil
cristalline

x

Euro blonde for me :) x

Euroblonde is the best selling in the range! It is the easiest to master and work with, the only two non strips I use regularly are Euroblonde and Pure. If you want a more sensitive skin one that is hypoallergenic then Cristaline would be the one to choose.

Greenepil ... I really wouldn't choose this one! It isn't very popular, and the Eurose has its fans but it is no Euroblonde!

Mat

Matt, thanks for the comprehensive summary. Last time I used Euroblond someone had a reaction which put me off. Was I unlucky or should I go for cristaline?

xx

Ive tried the euroblonde I had samples, tried it on eyebrows & upper lip it's great! Which strip wax would people choose for speed waxing?xx

Ive tried the euroblonde I had samples, tried it on eyebrows & upper lip it's great! Which strip wax would people choose for speed waxing?xx

Could you pm me who you contact for samples and how much the samples were please Hun? Thanks. X

They are all great waxes but Euroblonde is a good all rounder and the one that I use on all clients.

Pure and Cristalline are great for sensitive skin.

Escential Rose is perfect for hot countries or hot working environments.

Kim,

Do you think I was unlucky with the woman that had a reaction? I really liked the blonde but am a bit nervous...

I use Cristal Ocean; it's hypo-allergenic and goes on really thin.

Could you pm me who you contact for samples and how much the samples were please Hun? Thanks. X
Thalgo 0207 512 0872 They're all really lovely there so just ask anyone.

Kim,

Do you think I was unlucky with the woman that had a reaction? I really liked the blonde but am a bit nervous...
Was it around July or August time last year? The reason that I ask is that there were a small number of batches of Euroblonde that there was a problem with. They worked around the clock to put the problem right and it was back to it's wonderful self in no time.

If none of your other clients had a reaction, then I'd say to use Cristalline or Pure on her. x

I'd really like to know this too. What are the benefits of a creme hot wax over a more honey-like one like euroblonde? i'd like to try the eurose! :D

I get on with the escential (Rose) and it works well as we are in a hot climate.

I have had trouble in the past with other brands though so now stick with PR, although I had one from their range - Homme, and it went almost like cooking fat and smelt that way too!

Just placed my order with beauty express vat free day, euroblonde & cristal ocean! Id forgotten thanks for whoever reminded me! Xc

I'd really like to know this too. What are the benefits of a creme hot wax over a more honey-like one like euroblonde? i'd like to try the eurose! :D
I wouldn't say that there are benefits, it's just personal preference. They are all lovely waxes that you're spoilt for choice really.

Whilst on the topic... What's the best or most popular strip wax? X

I wouldn't say that there are benefits, it's just personal preference. They are all lovely waxes that you're spoilt for choice really.

Thankyou for your reply Kim. I ended up buying all the non strip waxes on beauty express bar homme :eek:. I will see which i prefer, as i always did prefer creme to honey!:biggrin:
Thanks again, Hannah.

Latest posts

Back