Persianista has done it again!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started reading it tonight and have just finished lol. I'm k n ackered but couldn't put it down :). Well done!

When's the next one out? :D x

I've just been looking for my next book to read (already read this and can't wait for the next)...haven't found anything yet BUT I did notice A Very Corporate Affair has made it to #20 in the 'free' charts and #11 in the romance collection!! Well done Dawn!xx

Just started the first few pages......so this a quick one as its drawing me back but straight away I'm interested and wanting more. :) brilliant!

Downloaded it last night! I haven't read a book for about 3 years I'm not a book person so if I do ever get to the end I will let you know :) you probably will have wrote books 2,3,4 and 5 by then :) lol

Ooh what a twist at the end! I can't wait for the next installment...loving it <3

Ok for the girl that doesn't read books it's now 1.49 AM!!!! And I'm on chapter 10!! Someone please tell me what happens?? Does she end up with James?? Does Ivan try it on with her? And please can someone count how many bottles of wine/champagne she has throughout the book #alcoholic hahaha

Ok for the girl that doesn't read books it's now 1.49 AM!!!! And I'm on chapter 10!! Someone please tell me what happens?? Does she end up with James?? Does Ivan try it on with her? And please can someone count how many bottles of wine/champagne she has throughout the book #alcoholic hahaha

Glad I'm not the only one that got stuck reading it so late/early lol. I was gripped and couldn't put it down :)

Is now 1.50 on a Saturday afternoon... I'm still in bed in my PJs and have read the book :) :) yey! It's the first book I've read in ages and I love it's thank you Dawn!! you must let us know when the others come out :)
I do have to say though last night I did read the last chapter!! Haha I like to know what's happening lol

It soooo has to be a happy ending don't ruin it for me!!!hahah xx

I've finally finished it. What with sick kids it was somewhat interrupted but when I had time I really couldn't put it down. I loved it! I haven't read for years, but its rekindled my love for reading and I can't wait to download something new tonight.
Well done. Such a good book. Xx

Thank you. Glad you enjoyed it.:Kissing:

I'm sure someone will post up on here for me when A Very Corporate Affair book 2 is published:D

How long ish?? ;)

Do you have any other books Dawn?

Yes, my other one is called The Beauty and the Blonde. It's about a super rich woman and a film star.

Book 2 is estimated to be ready in about three weeks. I've been writing this evening, but it's time for bed now.

Oh thanks its on my list!!! I daren't download it tonight as I will probably be up all hours again and have a moody 10year old to look after tomorrow so need my sleep lol

Downloaded it yesterday after seeing on here and finished it tonight, it was a brilliant read and I loved the twists and turns and will definitely be downloading the next book when it comes out. Good work and well done Persianista, I will be definitely on the look out for more of your books in the future. X

Sent from my GT-P5110 using SalonGeek

Im really much of a reader but this is brilliant ! Can't stop reading it and can't wait for book to because this one will be finished soon.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I downloaded The beauty and the blonde yesterday and half way through already. Another great read! Well done again. Xx

Finished!... I do love a happy ending. X

Last edited:
Woohoo, both my books have arrived today just in time for holiday....

Note to self: do not start reading before I go away, avoid the temptation :smack:

Both books!!! Is the second one out?????

Both books!!! Is the second one out?????

Certainly is, The Beauty and the Blonde & A very Corporate Affair!

I think Amelia meant the second in the trilogy of A very corporate affair. No, still not out yet Amelia :( hurry Dawn!! :lol:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think Amelia meant the second in the trilogy of A very corporate affair. No, still not out yet Amelia :( hurry Dawn!! :lol:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh I didn't realise that sorry, so which one should I read first?

Latest posts

Back