Personalised nail files

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drewiex

Reaction score
Hi there does anyone know of a company that I can purchase nail files with my company name and phone number on. Want to use them in gift bags over Xmas ? Thanks x

If anyone does know, I'd be interested to. x

I'm sure Beauty Express had files with their details on in manchester at the show. Maybe pop them an email to see who they used?

If you can get these, I'd be worried about the quality if they're not made by a professional brand.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

If you can get these, I'd be worried about the quality if they're not made by a professional brand.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek
As they are to be given away in a goody bag they don't need to be professional standard, it's not that the OP wants to use them to do services on the clients, they are a gift that would cleverly have her business details on, good idea I think.

What a fab idea!! xx

I think this is a great idea, hope you find what your looking for

Thanks everyone x

Just done a google search and there a loads on line.

I just googled 'personalised nail files'. x

Wow, what a great idea!!! I've done a search too and found enough for in the UK! But there isn't any company in Holland where I could buy them... too bad :(

What a fantastic idea.xx

Sorry to dig up an old thread (im searching for the best nail files), but I had some nail files personalised form Melins Marketing - they were lovely. I use one on myself all the time. Minimum order of 150. They werent chep but a nice little touch :)

x

This is such a good idea! I'm definitely going to look into getting some :D

Latest posts

Back