Pet hates!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one client who came to me because her previous stylist didn't get highlights touching the root she then told me she doesn't mind me touching her scalp with the bleach because 'some stylists are scared they're going to burn my scalp but I don't mind'

[emoji58][emoji34]

I don't want a cut just a quick trim, really annoys me still takes the same amount of time!

People coming in and you tell them you have someone in in 5 minutes.
'Oh but my hair cut will only take 5 minutes'.

No no it won't. Even if it's clippers all over it takes longer for a good finish!! Grr!

How are we styling your hair today?

Oh don't worry about that, just rough dry it with a round brush .....

Ehhh okay :/

People coming in and you tell them you have someone in in 5 minutes.
'Oh but my hair cut will only take 5 minutes'.

No no it won't. Even if it's clippers all over it takes longer for a good finish!! Grr!

I could cry when I hear them say that, I always wonder where they got their hair cut before, it must have been a truely wonderful salon that was able to do it in 5mins LOL

One day I'd like to have enough bollocks to go, 'ok. I spend no more than 5 minutes cutting your hair. And you, no matter the finish, pay the full price.' I wonder whether they'd be keen.

when people think they know more about hair than you I'm just like really queen ur the one that uses xxl and wants dark ashy golden caramel blonde highlights these people need to do us all a favour and just stop breathing

How are we styling your hair today?

Oh don't worry about that, just rough dry it with a round brush .....

Ehhh okay :/
And then can you just put a bit of spray on it

I dont know why but it really bothers me when people come early to their appointments...

I dont know why but it really bothers me when people come early to their appointments...
I WISH people would come early!! I'd rather they were waiting than me!!!!

I WISH people would come early!! I'd rather they were waiting than me!!!!
Lol i think its cos my salon is so small i can feel them staring at me willing me to finish... ir when im.trying to eat my dinner and i have to rush

Latest posts

Back