Pet hates!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm the one giving them the comb.
I'm the same especially if I know hey are a fussy client I will let them part it themselves!

Clients who just book for a colour and say oh can I dry it off I prefer to do it myself, then use my products dry it completely, blow dry their fringe under use hairspray. Then just pay for their roots doing and say oh has it gone up every time they come. And I say no still the same. 3 wks later their here again. Oh has it gone up again ... Noooooo

Clients who just book for a colour and say oh can I dry it off I prefer to do it myself, then use my products dry it completely, blow dry their fringe under use hairspray. Then just pay for their roots doing and say oh has it gone up every time they come. And I say no still the same. 3 wks later their here again. Oh has it gone up again ... Noooooo

I'd say 'i'm still charging you for the full service whether you blowdry it yourself or not'

It also doesn't look professional if somebody walks past and sees a client blowdrying their own hair!

People will do anything to save money nowadays!

I'd say 'i'm still charging you for the full service whether you blowdry it yourself or not'

It also doesn't look professional if somebody walks past and sees a client blowdrying their own hair!

People will do anything to save money nowadays!

A place I worked at, let's clients bring in their OWN COLOUR so they get charged far less!
Putting on boots brand colour in a salon is ridiculous.

A place I worked at, let's clients bring in their OWN COLOUR so they get charged far less!
Putting on boots brand colour in a salon is ridiculous.

That really angers me when places do that[emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Mine is when a client books for a colour appointment 6-8 weeks in advance then just wants a cut and blow because her 'colour looks fine' no problem ive turned clients away from your 9am Saturday slot for 8 weeks! Thank you for wasting my time and costing me money!

I'm mobile, and I get add ons saying 'can you just quickly snip the tiny little ends off really quickly!?'

Soo a dry trim all over then?

Like saying quickly makes it faster ?

I had one new client come in for her roots (highlights) she was a natural base 7. 'hello I want highlights with 30 vol taken through to the ends then every 3rd packet 7 with 30vol.' Oh soyou want your hair to fall off? [emoji23]

I had one new client come in for her roots (highlights) she was a natural base 7. 'hello I want highlights with 30 vol taken through to the ends then every 3rd packet 7 with 30vol.' Oh soyou want your hair to fall off? [emoji23]

Oh no!

Totally get this one! Most of my treatments take 2 hours as they feel there in their own home they can do whatever they like

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

My pet hate is now people with box colour black hair wanting silver in one sitting...
I get about one a week atm. Go away.

' how long will my colour take? I have to be out in an hour ' Grrrr well bloody come earlier as I suggested then !!

Mobile. I have a couple of people who txt me continually. Every time this one person txt me it will go like this. How Much for a trim. Do I wash it first. How much if you wash it. Do you want it wet. How much for a dry cut. Can you do my fiend too and how much. How much continually. They have my price list and also if I look back over my txt from these people they are same over and over. X

When fellow stylists don't tighten the peroxide caps and when they use dirty colored gloved hands to mix up more color leaving color residue on everything. When the computer goes down and we have to do it old school with an appointment book and the stylists write appointments in in pen......theres no delete button and you need pencil to erase changed appointments....makes me feel old I know this!

When fellow stylists don't tighten the peroxide caps and when they use dirty colored gloved hands to mix up more color leaving color residue on everything. When the computer goes down and we have to do it old school with an appointment book and the stylists write appointments in in pen......theres no delete button and you need pencil to erase changed appointments....makes me feel old I know this!
Im naughty there's colour all over my peroxide bottles lol

Mobile. I have a couple of people who txt me continually. Every time this one person txt me it will go like this. How Much for a trim. Do I wash it first. How much if you wash it. Do you want it wet. How much for a dry cut. Can you do my fiend too and how much. How much continually. They have my price list and also if I look back over my txt from these people they are same over and over. X
OMG I get texts like that all the time.....it drives me insane!!!!!lol xxx

Omg whenever i foil my sisters hair, shes so nosey, i get a foil in nice and tight, start applying colour to the foil and she turns her head, thus the foil slipping out.

ON EVERY FOIL.
I have a client who does this EVERY time I do her foils, I feel like hitting her with my comb......she's lovely though!xxx

Someone coming in for their appointment with me and telling me no one has ever got her hair right in the last 20years!

There's only so much you can do with WILD curly hair when you use cheap silicone filled shampoo and no product!

[emoji20][emoji20]

I have one client who came to me because her previous stylist didn't get highlights touching the root she then told me she doesn't mind me touching her scalp with the bleach because 'some stylists are scared they're going to burn my scalp but I don't mind'

Latest posts

Back