Phone Scam

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pirate Sarah

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I know these things happen all the time but I didn't think there was any harm in posting it.

Today I had a phone call from someone claiming to be from 02 trying to sell me phone insurance for £50 instead of £70.

I thought the call was quite strange as the number that called me was a mobile number, they didn't seem to know anything about my contract and I already had insurance.

I have reported this to 02 and they confirmed it was a scam. So if you get any calls like this be carefull and dont give them any of your details.

Take care!
xxxx

Thanks for that Sarah, I too am an O2 customer and have been getting lots of calls recently from all sorts of places and they even know my name which is really scary!

I am an O2 customer also.... Only because I used to work for them before I moved to Lincs.

Those calls are just the tip of the iceberg compared to some of the stories we used to get.

Well done on being vigilant. Shame everyone isnt the same, then these criminals wouldnt see success in continuing!

oooh thanks babe im with o2 so if they phone me i'll be prepared...

Latest posts

Back