Phones

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paige rosie

Reaction score
What phone do you all have, my work phone is on it's last legs so I have decided to on to pay monthly instead of pay as you go. I'm wanting a phone that's good for taking pics so all my work stuff can be in one place xx

Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Its huge but fab! Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Samsung galaxy s4 as well. It's big but they do a mini version

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Another vote for the iPhone

iPhone. Love everything except the battery life.

iPhone here too... But to be honest it will be my last one, don't really like it,

Due for upgrade next month so I'll be looking for something else x

Don't go iPhone.... I vote android,I've tried iPhone I find them very limiting, I had a htc and it was rubbish too, it always broke.
I'm now onto samsung galaxy s4 and I love it!!

I was think a Samsung galaxy. I already can a iPhone and not sure if I want two of the same phone x

Samsung galaxy S4 mini

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Love my iphone!!
But why don't you look into ipad mini. They're still small but may be better for you work wise-I believe you can send text messages too. Then you could just buy one in one payment?x

I have a galaxy s3 but id go for the s4. Ive had an iphone and whilst I loved it, android/s3 is less restrictive. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've just upgraded to the iPhone 5s and I love it. The picture quality is much better than it was on the other iPhones I've had x

Htc one, brilliant quality phones and really easy to use :)

Nexus 5!! Nexus 5!!!! The camera quality is insanely clear!!!

Latest posts

Back