Photo editing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Layla-Louise

Reaction score
hi everyone i know it might seem abit random me posting this but it is business realated as i would like to upload photos of my salon on the internet to promote it. i have uploaded it from my digital cam onto my documents but i wanting to resize it however the software i have does it by pixels and doesnt have a small/medium size option as its far to big just wondered if anyone knew any free software that i could use for this please. the one i have is Nero photosnap viewer quite useless:(
ty

You can use Picasa to resize photos, its a free download at google

hi thankyou i have downloading irfan you can crop images but again wont resize pics i will try the google one thankyou

if you get too stuck u can email me it with the size u want it and i'll sort if for you, only a 30 second job in photoshop

Even that will resize images - by pixel, size, ratio whatever. . . :)

hi thankyou i have downloading irfan you can crop images but again wont resize pics i will try the google one thankyou

You should be able to resize using irfanveiw hun, I use if after a geek Seanny recommended it to me ages ago, I use it all the time its so easy and quick to use...
The resize option is under the IMAGE bit at the topxx
(not saying you can't find it lol, just incase your download has messed up along the way somewhere xx)

www.photoshopexpress.com

Online lite version of photoshop. Just upload and go. Also lets you go b&w, add other effects, clean up the lighting/exposure, and saves/stores your photos as albums. All free, pretty handy.

Latest posts

Back