Pic from My Ezflow Conversion Day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tipsbygm

Reaction score
Hi all, here is a picture of my first set of Ezflow nails.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3218/2302825338_3ed7208195_b.jpg

My conversion day was fab I just love Ezflow I learnt so much I just can't wait to do more.

Thanks to all of you guys for pointing me in the right direction, I was ready to give up after Christmas until I found this site and read all of your advice and tips.

Now I feel ready to start all over again.

:)They are very nice, I did the eziflow design course last year really enjoyed it

Those look brill, well done! Im currently doing my Ezflow acrylic level 1 course and Im really enjoying it!

Those nails look fab! What system were you using before? And out of curiosity, are you using HD or the regular L&P from ezflow?
I currently use creative, and have tried HD, which is VERY different to work with. I wonder how the regular ez flow l&p (is it callled q monomer?) compares to retention.

I may have to get a try me kit and try it out. PLease do post what you like about EZ flow compared to what you were using before.

Thanks guys

Sarah, I was using Salon System and Creative Retention , these nails were done using Ezflow Q Monomer I prefer the consistency and I found it much easier to work with, especially the white. It gives me more time to create a nice smile line.

I liked all the products and the training was great.

They look REALLY nice. Good job. :D

Lookin good! EZ Flow makes it easy for anyone to fall in love with l/p all over again. I loved EZ Flow when I was doing l/p, so many colors and glitters. I just picked up a pack of the High Def l/p to play with and love it! Check it out, it is so crisp and easy to work with.

Shiloh

kffbass

That sounds great! Once I've got the hang of Q monomer I'll try out HD.

hi geeks
i use hd and q momomer
hd cures slower than q monomer so gives you more time play,
i think both are fab
tracy x

Latest posts

Back