Pic of my HD brows before and after

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im still very much learning too. I think my training was June/July time but I was a bit of a slow starter and had to ring my top out at the end of each set. Im not sure how many sets iv done but im guessing only about 50 or less and I think they say 100 to feel confident? Im not confidemt yet but I do feel iv turned a corner and I think thats party due to not having to blow into a brown bag between clients. I LOVE doing brows, cant get enough of them.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've just spent a small fortune on retail which is arriving tomorrow, oooh Christmas come early, so I am hoping I will make my money back in now time whilst trying not to over use the brown bag you mention ;)

Wow, 20 bookings in a few hours is amazing. Are they all existing clients or new ones?

I would say literally 50/50 with a few clients that had become estranged booking in to have it done. I have taken a few more since then, about another 5 without advertising. That will be it for me for a moment just so that I feel comfortable doing them, I don't want to be inundated at the moment and then feel I can't deliver.

I've just spent a small fortune on retail which is arriving tomorrow, oooh Christmas come early, so I am hoping I will make my money back in now time whilst trying not to over use the brown bag you mention ;)

Have one handy just in case :wink2:

Ok so I did my first set today and I thought I was doing really well until the the very end. I did my sister in laws and her brows are the hardest brows I ever do so thought I would challenge myself and failed :(

She has brow hair that literally grows down and is incredibly unruly. I battled my way through and the end result was brows to dark and heavy, only the make up not the tint, but I was so disheartened. She said she loved the shape but I can't help but feel the shape she could she had been purely created with make up.

Gulp I have 24 more in the next 2 weeks :S

Ok so I did my first set today and I thought I was doing really well until the the very end. I did my sister in laws and her brows are the hardest brows I ever do so thought I would challenge myself and failed :(

She has brow hair that literally grows down and is incredibly unruly. I battled my way through and the end result was brows to dark and heavy, only the make up not the tint, but I was so disheartened. She said she loved the shape but I can't help but feel the shape she could she had been purely created with make up.

Gulp I have 24 more in the next 2 weeks :S

Zooks remember practice makes perfect... my first few spray tans weren't the best, you have only just trained, I bet after you have done a few more models you will be up there with everyone else xx

Here's my today's before & after ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384628162.204992.jpg

I love doing her brows they're so good to work with!! Xx

Still learning as I go along, been trained since August x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384884413.560336.jpg

How many would you say you did before you felt confident?

I have only done 7 but have another 20+ booked and I already feel I am falling into the same shape for every brow trap. I am trying incredibly hard not to or I find myself reverting to a normal brow shaping method of keeping their original shape and tidying which is not why I spent vast amounts of money!

Here are a couple of mine, I'm not the best but every set is getting a bit easier ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384959611.929585.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384959656.641665.jpg

Natural with no palette or make up, what u think xxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384982734.526503.jpg

Hi ladies, could you give me some critique on these brows please. I did my training on Monday & Tuesday in Doncaster and I'm feeling really overwhelmed! These are my first set I've done and I'm not 100% happy with them I think they're abit to thick an not quite level now looking back. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385058642.929520.jpg

Hi ladies, could you give me some critique on these brows please. I did my training on Monday & Tuesday in Doncaster and I'm feeling really overwhelmed! These are my first set I've done and I'm not 100% happy with them I think they're abit to thick an not quite level now looking back. View attachment 48532

Where is the training in Doncaster I thought there was only Yorkshire and Milton Keynes

Hi ladies, could you give me some critique on these brows please. I did my training on Monday & Tuesday in Doncaster and I'm feeling really overwhelmed! These are my first set I've done and I'm not 100% happy with them I think they're abit to thick an not quite level now looking back. View attachment 48532

I think they need to be about thinner towards the different points also the hd brows fb group is good the trainers are always very helpful x

I think they need to be about thinner towards the different points also the hd brows fb group is good the trainers are always very helpful x

Im just waiting for them to accept me so ill defo be having a look in there! They definatly need to be thinner think I just needed abit more confidence to take away a few more hairs. I did the training in Yorkshire don't know why I keep sayin Doncaster think it's quite near that's why. It was really good just feel like I needed maybe one more days practical x

Haha I suppose that's what the refresher is for plus every person we do it will be practice.

Tonight I had a lady with downward growing lashes I did my best with what I had but it will a question for the trainers I think here is the picImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385075092.727506.jpg

This is my second model stupidly forgot to take a before but this is before the finish. I've definatly done them to dark don't know what I was thinking! Any advice or tips welcome 😊starting to feel abit more confident now still takes me an hour an half tho. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385125996.802767.jpg

Latest posts

Back