Pic of my HD brows before and after

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, I've had a look in the past but I'd prefer to go to someone really experienced. Just hoped that someone may post on this thread and see my plea!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381352167.135169.jpg

Lovely work as always Lauren x

Qualified HD stylist.... HD brows have now created a private group for only qualified stylist to share pics and ask questions! It's fab some of the trainers are on it too x

Qualified HD stylist.... HD brows have now created a private group for only qualified stylist to share pics and ask questions! It's fab some of the trainers are on it too x

Ohh is that on here?? X

No just Facebook, you have to request to join and HD legal approve your qualified, it's fab everyone has been posting pics and get to know about the fab offers they have been having! If you go on the HD normal fb page think there's a link to it x

What a difference! :wink2:

Hi Geeks!

I finally trained this week and am just wondering what offers you did to get people interested and how you run it alongside your regular brow waxes or have you dropped that altogether?

Thinking I will charge £25-27 and do an offer of £20?

Excited to get going!

My first 10 people I had were friends and family I said I would do them free with every eye and brow pallet or other purchase some bought a few things but didn't mind as they were getting their brows done free. All have gone away and told their friends and have booked in. I got a free retail taster kit when I booked (that was an offer at the time) and just wanted to get loads in that first week. I've just started doing real clients as I only trained 2 weeks ago I think I'm
Putting them on at £27 I have dropped brow tint:shape and only offer hd brows now and I've also got an offer on hd brows at £20 with any other treatment booked on the same day.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1384006248519.jpg
    1384006248519.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 520
  • 1384006273707.jpg
    1384006273707.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 512
  • 1384006301944.jpg
    1384006301944.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 505
  • 1384006316370.jpg
    1384006316370.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 503
Thanks for that :) i always find flaws but feel like im getting there and LOVE doing them. soooo glad I grew the balls to do the course as the training is brilliant ( big shout out to the trainers at Fingertips, especially Debbie)

Amazing work. I wonder how long it will take me to get to this standard. Scared!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Do you do other waxing?

How have your clients responded to you dropping the wax and tint?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes I do other waxing but I think I've gone on about how good the hd brows are they all want them now. I'm mobile so didn't do many brows before as I had a big wax pot to take around now with my orb I am able to travel and do them easier I love hd brows and like you am
Brand new to it I can't wait to improve to be doing amazing hd brows now I find a million flaws in all the ones I do x

Yes I do other waxing but I think I've gone on about how good the hd brows are they all want them now. I'm mobile so didn't do many brows before as I had a big wax pot to take around now with my orb I am able to travel and do them easier I love hd brows and like you am
Brand new to it I can't wait to improve to be doing amazing hd brows now I find a million flaws in all the ones I do x

Ah see I do a lot of brow waxing so I'm not too sure how I am going to do the switch. I have raved about HDs , advertised today and have had 20 bookings come though in about 2 hours! Eeek.

I am brand new too :)

Latest posts

Back