pic of what will be my beauty room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creative Tech

Pampered Princess
Reaction score
Everning All!

Here is a picture of what will be my beauty room with the pea green carpet.As you can see it's still a junk room :eek:

what do you think?

th_2007-05-05001.jpg

Any advice welcome.

Many Thanks! :hug:

If you are keeping the green carpet i would get towels to match, some green ones and some cream ones, the colour dosnt look that bad and green is a relaxing colour, your walls look fine too,
Im sure it will look lovely when you have it as you want it

I don't think the carpet is that bad at all! Call it sage green and go all holistic/organic/natural with your theme and it will look like you planned it all along.

Well done for posting your pictures, just goes to show what you can do when you put your mind to it! Keep up the good work, it's great to see such positive posts.

xxx sugar xxx

If you are keeping the green carpet i would get towels to match, some green ones and some cream ones, the colour dosnt look that bad and green is a relaxing colour, your walls look fine too,
Im sure it will look lovely when you have it as you want it
Thank you for the replies so fare,I've already bought chocolate brown towels so both nail salon and beauty room are the same but I could probble exchange the towels at mark and spencer to some green towels.

Thanks Again! :hug:

Thank you for the replies so fare,I've already bought chocolate brown towels so both nail salon and beauty room are the same but I could probble exchange the towels at mark and spencer to some green towels.

Thanks Again! :hug:

I think chocolate brown towels will look really nice in there. It looks quite a good sized room too.

At the moment its just a room sarah but im sure once you have all your beauty items and couch in it will look great.

Well done for posting, theres no stopping you now!

i wouldnt get the towels from marks and spencers sarah too much money. Isnt there a matalan or something like that near you. I go through more towels it would be a lot cheaper for you too.

At the moment its just a room sarah but im sure once you have all your beauty items and couch in it will look great.

Well done for posting, theres no stopping you now!
Hi!
I can't aford to get a couch at the moment so i'm going to have to use the bed you see on the right of the pic,that is going to have to work for a while.
This morning I went to marks and spencers to change the towels to a lovely cream colour should look a lot better,more relaxing.........:cool:

Thanks for all the replies.:hug:

I love a before and after pic, make sure when you have done the room that we can see it in all it's glory.

Teri x:hug:

Hi Sarah.

I don't think the carpet is that bad at all! In fact it's quite nice and with the right accessories and all your salon bits in there it will be quite the business! It's a good size too.

Cream towels will be beautiful, and M&S are such fabulous quality, people do notice the difference!

Wishing you all the best (I'm envious, I'd love to be decking out a room like you are) :hug:. Such fun!

The room will be great! But you must get a couch, so it's looks professional and is comfortable for your clients :)
But also so you don't injure your back :eek:
Maybe see if any geeks in your area are getting rid of a secondhand portable couch, to be going on with, they are worth next to nothing secondhand. Or maybe someone could lend you one until you can afford the couch of your dreams :idea:

Latest posts

Back