Pics in gallery

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryony

British Aussie Geek
Reaction score
Not sure if this goes in this forum??

Have just postd a couple more piccys into my gallery. Would appreciate some feedback - especially the ones I did on my mum. I know they are a very long way off perfect but the starting canvas was not too great as you will see (that's my excuse anyway!LOL!)
I sculpted them as the nail beds are really small (esp. the thumbs) and I didn't want to risk tips pinging off as there's not much room for tip and product to anchor them.
We were going for oval shape but I was wondering if they'd be better as they grow to be Sqoval? If the sides were straighter, but tapered to reduce the fan effect would this be a more flattering shape?
I know smiles are also a bit flat, this followed the natural smile. When they grow a bit I might think about using flawless pink and redoing the smiles to be a bit more smiley?
The length was kept short so she can get used to them, saw her again yesterday for maintenance and she wouldn't let me file the length, wants them to grow!

I wasn't sure if mum would keep up with them, as she's not really that bothered with her nails in the past. I'm pleased to say though she really likes these and is going to keep up the maintenance. She's actually really embarassed now, as LOADS of people have noticed them - so she now knows they obvious noticed her nails before when they looked a state; she didn't think people paid attention to stuff like that! - How wrong can you be!! LOL!!

Cheers,

Hiya,I think you did a great job, they look soooo much better. I like the smiles and the length is just right. xxx

wow difficult nails to work with!!!

Good job!

AMbx

Difficult shaped nails but the end result looks nice - well done

Latest posts

Back