Pictures of nail diseases

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snugglepuss

Reaction score
Sometimes I think that all the technical stuff would be easier to understand if there were pictures to go alongside.

This website has some great (or should I say gross :eek:)photos of nail fungal and other nail problems.

THESE SHOULD NOT BE USED FOR NAIL DIAGNOSIS AS SUCH - REFER TO THE CLIENT'S G.P. IF NEEDED

Click on the link below for a list of photos

:Look_righNail Fungus and other Nail Disease

Enjoy :eek:

oh god, some of those pictures can really make your stomach turn...

Wow, gross but very usefull, thank you!!!

Sometimes I think that all the technical stuff would be easier to understand if there were pictures to go alongside.

This website has some great (or should I say gross :eek:)photos of nail fungal and other nail problems.

THESE SHOULD NOT BE USED FOR NAIL DIAGNOSIS AS SUCH - REFER TO THE CLIENT'S G.P. IF NEEDED

Click on the link below for a list of photos

:Look_righNail Fungus and other Nail Disease

Enjoy :eek:

WOW
Thank you so much for putting this up.
I know we are not Drs but it really helps to see things in real life & colour.
VERY INFORMATIVE

Thank you xx

I sometimes find it difficult to visualize how something might look and if I have a picture of it, it seems to sink in a bit better.

The other thing I thought was that, there were a lot of different conditions, including some we don't necessarily see on a day to day basis (such as nails that have had an adverse effect from chemotherapy.)

Hope you haven't been too grossed out but it puts into perspective about the nails we do come in to contact with :hug:

:eek: Thanks for that very informative always makes a difference to see it rather than just reading txt.:)

Wow, very informative thank you.

I couldn't keep going though after opening the Fissure one. I'm trying to work out what nails/fingers have to do with a lady's private parts??

So be warned if you wish to open this picture, it is very confronting to say the least.

Wow, very informative thank you.

I couldn't keep going though after opening the Fissure one. I'm trying to work out what nails/fingers have to do with a lady's private parts??

OOPS sorry - I haven't looked at each and everyone of the links - but I agree why are they there when it is about nails - probably just an incorrect cross link as it is still the Dermnet - Skin Disease Image Atlas!

So be warned if you wish to open this picture, it is very confronting to say the least.

Thank you for letting us know about the images :eek:

xx

I've come to the conclusion that I need to google the info on those ailments, and start printing pics etc.
To put together a reference book.
I think it's a handy must-have for nail techs.

So very often, we see posts on here, asking "what's this" and there's frequently more than one answer. I think the pictures go a very long way in answering those questions.

I've come to the conclusion that I need to google the info on those ailments, and start printing pics etc.
To put together a reference book.
I think it's a handy must-have for nail techs.

So very often, we see posts on here, asking "what's this" and there's frequently more than one answer. I think the pictures go a very long way in answering those questions.

Ill buy your reference book if your going to publish it:)

I think it's a great back up to have, not to diagnose but to confirm with clients it needs a Dr's note to be able for us to do their nails.

Well, when I get to it, I'll email it to you.
Won't be able to 'publish' since I'll simply be copying and pasting and won't be my own work.

HINT HINT DOUG & MARIAN!! LOL

Latest posts

Back