Pillow for lash extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LilysMummy

Reaction score
Hey :) So just wondering...
I have a couch that i do my lashes on, but am just using a really flat pillow at the moment, as my bed does not sit up, what do you use to rest the clients head on? I cant seem to find what i am looking for online :S want something smart, or do people roll a towel and use that as a cushion? is that comfortable for lash extensions? hmmm...! :S
Thanks for help x x x

I have a small pillow I put under my towel. Got it from an aeroplane years ago (I'm not a thief lol) but if you can imagine that sort of size? x

I have a head rest that attaches to the end of my couch and clients rest their head on there.
The lady who does my lashes doesnt have the head rest attachment and so my head rests on a pillow and thats fine.

I have a head rest that attaches to the end of my couch and clients rest their head on there.
The lady who does my lashes doesnt have the head rest attachment and so my head rests on a pillow and thats fine.

Is it not a bit restricting as I have this attachment but have never used it incase it's uncomfy x

I roll a pillow behind the neck, if you know what I mean? I prefer the clients head to be flat as I find the application easier x

I roll a pillow behind the neck, if you know what I mean? I prefer the clients head to be flat as I find the application easier x

i find application easier if the clients head is flat too x

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

I'm the same as miss pink, headrest attached to the end of my couch, I do fold a towel over it just to make it a bit more comfy. It also enables you to get your knees under the clients head so you are closer to the client giving you better posture :0)

All of the above suggestions are great and what ever you use make sure your ergonomics are top priority!!

Have you tried the travel pillows? The ones that wrap around ur shoulders that you take on planes etc??

Is it not a bit restricting as I have this attachment but have never used it incase it's uncomfy x

Restricting in what way? My clients never say its uncomfortable.
Its perfect, as you can sit with their head practically below you and your legs underneath.

Restricting in what way? My clients never say its uncomfortable.
Its perfect, as you can sit with their head practically below you and your legs underneath.

I'm not sure...so they don't fidget? that makes no sense. Does it keep them in one place then but not uncomfy so its ok? I will try it and see...this will make me understand better.

I love my snuggles beanie cushion, I bought mine from HERE

If you find it too thick you can release some of the beans and sew it up.

They cuddle and support the clients head perfectly - no fidgeting even after 2 hours, also you can squash it to whatever thickness you like before they set their head down.

Works great for me.

Last edited:

Where do you put your glue/lashes? At the moment I'm lashing without the attachment, towel rolled under client's neck and lashes/glue on the table next to their head. Always looking for a better and more ergonomic solution!

I use the beany pillow too, I place a towel over it and instead of placing the pillow in the centre I place it flush with one of the edges of the bed, this way my client still is fully on the pillow and I have the other corner of the bed to place my bits & peices (although I still have my trolley or table for the rest of my things?) I hope I've described this right & it makes sence!)

Where do you put your glue/lashes? At the moment I'm lashing without the attachment, towel rolled under client's neck and lashes/glue on the table next to their head. Always looking for a better and more ergonomic solution!

She probably does the same as me, strip of lashes on the back of your hand and a glue ring ta daaaa :D The headrest attachment is so much better than using without, without it you cant get your knees close enough to the client and it kills your back, however, with the attachment, as Miss Pink said before, you can get your knees right under the clients head, much better for you xx

She probably does the same as me, strip of lashes on the back of your hand and a glue ring ta daaaa :D The headrest attachment is so much better than using without, without it you cant get your knees close enough to the client and it kills your back, however, with the attachment, as Miss Pink said before, you can get your knees right under the clients head, much better for you xx

How do you attach the lashes to you hand? Where do you get a glue ring? x

I do this too and had my lash lady do mine on my couch the other day and it was comfy! just had to make sure my hair bobble was not resting under my head - I think its easier too as you can get into the lashes better when doing them!

Hey :) So just wondering...
I have a couch that i do my lashes on, but am just using a really flat pillow at the moment, as my bed does not sit up, what do you use to rest the clients head on? I cant seem to find what i am looking for online :S want something smart, or do people roll a towel and use that as a cushion? is that comfortable for lash extensions? hmmm...! :S
Thanks for help x x x

I use a flat pillow if the pillow to high i fing it hard to do

I was looking at those rings lashbase do them are they good? I have a tall 4 sectioned trolley with a top that opens out for my glue etc just have it opened next to the couch - use the strips on my hand ...

I'm also wondering about the glue rings,
If I turned my hand would it come out? Crazy I know but I fidget a lot!!

Kim xx

How do you attach the lashes to you hand? Where do you get a glue ring? x

Tray lashes come in strips that you stick to the back of your hand, as opposed to loose lashes. You can buy glue rings from lashbase or other reputable suppliers, you wear it on the first finger of your left hand ( if you are right handed) you just have to make sure it is slightly tilted on your finger, towards you and there will be no accidents, for me, it's the best thing since sliced bread :0)

Latest posts

Back