Pinching tools

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoLimitNails

Reaction score
Hello.

I have tried to do a search, but it's almost impossible to read through all of the post, when I'm not sure which word to type in.

I'm looking for pinching tools, don't know the name of what I want so cannot find it anywhere.

Its not c-curve sticks, or pinching tweezer, it's like plastic ones you put on the nail to pinch while you move on.

Sometimes I just give up on the language.. So please help me if you can..

:hug:
Karen

Hello.

I have tried to do a search, but it's almost impossible to read through all of the post, when I'm not sure which word to type in.

I'm looking for pinching tools, don't know the name of what I want so cannot find it anywhere.

Its not c-curve sticks, or pinching tweezer, it's like plastic ones you put on the nail to pinch while you move on.

Sometimes I just give up on the language.. So please help me if you can..

Karen

Hello Karen, and fellow Scandinavian.

I have not seen what you'er talking about, but I saw a handy "pinching-thing" at G-mex in Manchester. It's in steel and you kind of put it on the nail while working with the next. I saw it at Youngnails and I am pretty sure you can get it from Youngnails in Denmark.

C.

Thank you very much, but thats the tweezer I think. The other one was a bit different...

Do you mean the plastic ones that you sort of fasten on??

The one that Young Nails use is called the Magic Wand
I have seen a pic somewhere online with some yellow looking clamps on the fingers but I thought it was a joke!

I've only seen the Magic Wand by Young Nails. I don't think they're plastic though :cry: Sowie!

Thank you all.

But yes they are in plastic, I have seen them in competitions...
Just don't know where to buy.

Thanks again
Karen

ive looked online everywhere for something like that... for competing...im guessing you mean a small clamp type thing... to hold the pinch in place so you can go and work on another nail??

sorry i cant be of any help... but if you find any then please let us know

Jess
xox

Now I have found it I think, actually the salon where I work has some (didn't know:grr:), will ask tomorrow if it's what I'm looking for, and then post it on here:eek:

Thanks again all
Karen

So now i think i got t!
They are supposed to be from cesars secrets, does anyone know them now, looks like something found in a haardwarestore just a lot smaller:green:

bet anthony b will know?
ive looked online everywhere for something like that... for competing...im guessing you mean a small clamp type thing... to hold the pinch in place so you can go and work on another nail??

sorry i cant be of any help... but if you find any then please let us know

Jess
xox

Cesars Secrets

forgot to add...are they on this pic? are they clipped to the nails??

Sweet Squared sell these but you pinch around them or with tweezer things that come with them ... you couldn't leave them and move onto the next.

Personally I can't see why anyone would want them myself.

I think you mean pinching dowls?
I have a set of them from Odyssey Nail System, those are really very handy as the dowls have marks on the end, so you can see exactly how much further you'll need to pinch.

And when I do my own nails, I use the Magic Wand of Young Nails. But I really prefer the dowls tbh!

Greetz,
Mariska

Latest posts

Back