Pink CND nail enamel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauren.

Reaction score
Hi, while out shopping today have seen roughly 3 girls wearing a really bright pink nail colour. Am struggling to describe the colour, it is really bright and almost neon but without being tacky. Could anyone tell me if CND do something similar to this? Sorry if my description isnt very good!!

Thank you

Tutti Fruti may be right for you - HTH

Hot Pop Pink and Tutti Frutti are the 2 colours im torn between, in the brochure thy look almost the same, which is the brightest??

Thank you both for replies

Danceteria is also a bright pink... although, all 3 colours look great :green:

I used Tutti Frutti on both fingers and toes for a mani/pedi client yesterday and it looked gorgeous.

Just another quick question, what is the difference between shimmer and opalescent???

I looooooove danceteria,but i may also look at tutti frutti when i am in bournemouth tommorrow,as i need to build on my pinks:)

Last edited:
Just another quick question, what is the difference between shimmer and opalescent???

Opalescent is the type that changes colour slightly when looking at it from different angles iykwim, sort of like when you look at oil sitting on top of water it looks blue and pink and shimmery.

Shimmer is like an ultra fine glitter usually in a single colour added to give a highlight effect.

Hope this makes sense :hug:

Hot Pop Pink is a cream with no shimmer or iridescence. Tutti Frutti has a hint of purple iridescence. I prefer the tutti frutti :)

Hi Lauren,

I work for SweetSquared, and we represent CND here in the UK. I run the 'Sweet Shop' in Leeds and I like to think I know CND's enamels inside out!! :)

TuttiFrutti and Hot Pop Pink are two FANTASTIC colours and are in our Top 40 Best Sellers. Although I think you are actually referring to 'Flare'. This is one of my personal favourites!! It stands out from other pinks and looks BRILLIANT with a tan. This is definitely a best seller this Summer!! Along with Burn!!!

Hope this helps!! xx

Latest posts

Back