Pink Polish!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Yesterday I made an order of CND pink polish to update my collection. I ordered -

Sweet Tooth
Sweet Cakes
Maribou Pink
Sneaky
Spoiled

I love em all BUT, can anyone reccommend a cream pink that is kinda inbetween Sweet Tooth and Sneaky? So what I'm looking for is a medium kinda pink in a cream finish???

I have a colour chart but I'm embarrassed to say I'm not very good at picking out colours from the chart and thought I'd ask your help.

Perhaps thinking 'pink' will help lighten the mood???

So any suggestions geeks??? :D

Karen
xxx

Hi Karen,

sorry to hijack your thread but I am also looking for a cream pink varnish. I have one which is a China Glaze one and it is called Rainy Days and I want to try and replace it with a CND one as I no longer use China Glaze.

Looking in the New Retail Brochure the colour I am looking for is somewhere near to Blueberries & Cream and Flamingo Pink.

Does anyone have these colours and do they actually look like they do in the brochure - it is very difficult to choose from a colour brochure - I cannot buy them all much as I would love to LOL.

naturalnails said:
Hi Karen,

sorry to hijack your thread but I am also looking for a cream pink varnish. I have one which is a China Glaze one and it is called Rainy Days and I want to try and replace it with a CND one as I no longer use China Glaze.

Looking in the New Retail Brochure the colour I am looking for is somewhere near to Blueberries & Cream and Flamingo Pink.

Does anyone have these colours and do they actually look like they do in the brochure - it is very difficult to choose from a colour brochure - I cannot buy them all much as I would love to LOL.

fiona if u pm me your email addy i can send you a pic of a bottle of blueberries and cream....i personally think it is alot paler than on the colour chart

Latest posts

Back