Pinks Training Academy Derby

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oey

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Wondered if any of you have done any of the training courses on offer at Pinks Training Academy in Derby.

I am looking to do some of the holistic training courses and wondered what experience (if any) any of you have had there.

Hi, i completed a 2 day waxing course there last week :)
Have to say thoroughly enjoyed it, lots of practise, plenty of theory and work books, have to go back in 4 weeks, with evidence of practical work and do an assesment.
Kirsty the head trainer is lovely and helps you all the way, checks everything you are doing.
I wouldn't hesitate to do more courses there tbh.

HTH x

Thanks for that , i was just thinking what they were like,as i looking at training as well, just need to phone them and find out dates for next waxing course

Hi, i completed a 2 day waxing course there last week :)
Have to say thoroughly enjoyed it, lots of practise, plenty of theory and work books, have to go back in 4 weeks, with evidence of practical work and do an assesment.
Kirsty the head trainer is lovely and helps you all the way, checks everything you are doing.
I wouldn't hesitate to do more courses there tbh.

HTH x

thanks Sallyann

sounds a good recommendation to me - think I will give them a go!

Forgot to mention that all courses are BABTAC/Guild accredited, however you can do NVQ units there as well.
Must admit they were very reasonably priced which was also a bonus :)

never erd of em but it salmosa says they are good then...they are good:hug:

amb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've done a number of courses there.

Lots of support and they wil ensure you are competent before issuing the certificate.

I understand they are opening a branch at Tamworth

Hey!!!

I did my nail course at Pinks in Derby, it was very enjoyable.

Kirsty is lovely!!!

There is a training academy opening in Tamworth very soon, I think it is going to be upstairs AKS on the industrial estate. I'll have to put my name down as a model!!! he he

xxxx

Hi Guys

Wondered if any of you have done any of the training courses on offer at Pinks Training Academy in Derby.

I am looking to do some of the holistic training courses and wondered what experience (if any) any of you have had there.

Hi, I did Beauty Courses, Threading, Hopi Ear, Nail Art and spray tanning,i found the location hard to find but the lectures were great and very professional, and helped over and over if you needed it, kirsty was great to, id defo go back in the future. cnc

Yeah I trained there too and it was a lovely place Kirsty is fabulous. I paticulalry liked that she let us try lots of different brands of products so we could make our own minds up while still learnng the basic skills. Hope that made sense!! lol

Latest posts

Back