Pinnacle of SoHo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitterball

Reaction score
I was looking at the Pinnacle of Soho range for pedicures, in particular their sole flakes milk, totally buff foot scrub, clean freak spray, apple and oatmeal foot facial.

Its available from nailorder.com and the packaging looks really modern and funky. The ingredients sound fab too.

Does anyone use this range and if so, what do you think of it?

Hi!

Apologies for the very late response on this, but I am new to the site and have only just found this post.

I use the Pinnacle range for manicures and love it, it leaves the hands in great condition and they smell lovely too. As I was using the manicure range I thought I would try the SoHo range too.

I received this a few weeks ago now and have been using this on my mum (she's always very honest about products and tells me if she would pay money for the results!), she loved it!

I must say I have tried the Apple and Oatmeal foot facial on 2 people now and have mixed responses on that, one liked it as after being in a warm foot spa loved the cool feeling of the mask and the other liked it but said that she wouldn't pay to have it on again. This actually works out really expensive too as you only get 1 application from the 2 bottles (one is powder and the other is the liquid to mix the mask) and as this works out at over £5.00 per application it can really bump up the cost of the pedicure, so I have personally decided not to go with the foot facial option, but as far as the rest of the range, I think it is excellent.

Sorry for essay!!

Latest posts

Back