Planet Adele

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
A post by Jo (Mercedes69) has prompted this.

Apparently I live on my own planet (for that read in my own little world) and following my G.A.C.T.A.S Association invite, I am also selling tickets to planet Adele.

You will be required to bring your own spacesuit, pay me £10,000 pounds (Euros accepted) and present yourself at the Kennedy space station (Florida U.S.A next week.

Lead weighted boots are an optional extra (personally I don't need them)

We will take off to my planet where drinks and food are free, there is no Dec 25th, nail clients are queuing up.

You are all invited !!!!!

Count me in...I want to live in your planet :green:

Now theres brave. Now I just need to check a few things, are you mad, are you irreverent, are you in love with life, oh, and are you mad.

If you can answer yes, send me your cheque and your in :green:

Now theres brave. Now I just need to check a few things, are you mad, are you irreverent, are you in love with life, oh, and are you mad.

If you can answer yes, send me your cheque and your in :green:

Yep to all - the cheque's in the post :lol:

remember to pay C.A.S.H.
(short from Crazy Adele's Sizeable Haul).

I'm in if theirs chocolate.

If there's the aforementioned chocolate, alcohol (liquers would count as 2 in 1 :)) and there are nail clients just waiting then yup, expect my cheque too :green:

xx

I already do. Trust me, if you value your liver and your sanity it's best to steer well clear.:green:

It's pretty good if you want a top mate though.

I already do. Trust me, if you value your liver and your sanity it's best to steer well clear.:green:

It's pretty good if you want a top mate though.

Careful......you were almost nice to me then:green:

hey i sent my cash iover by that courier this morning ! i had better reiceve my ticket for the morning missus :lol::lol:

The (rubber) cheque is on it's way. :green: What time's take off and who's bringing the boiled sweets so our ears don't pop?

Does anyone have a link to a maternity space suit site ?????? :D

remember to pay C.A.S.H.
(short from Crazy Adele's Sizeable Haul).

I'm in if theirs chocolate.
Plenty of chocolate :lol:

If there's the aforementioned chocolate, alcohol (liquers would count as 2 in 1 :)) and there are nail clients just waiting then yup, expect my cheque too :green:

xx
oodles of nails clients:)

hey i sent my cash iover by that courier this morning ! i had better reiceve my ticket for the morning missus :lol::lol:
You will, you will:)

Does anyone have a link to a maternity space suit site ?????? :D
:)I'm on the case Becki, ooooh a new baby on my planet:lol:

Right then. Am all kitted out. Show me the way to the beer! :lol:

spacesuit4.gif

Oh Great Queen Adele,
I would like to by a house by the beach on your planet and move there permanently... Are there any available???

I'm blaming Adele for the fact that I've been singing Planet Earth by DuranDuran all afternoon:eek:
Hang on.....I'll get my walking stick.....

Latest posts

Back