Planet Adele

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know if I am starting to inspire threads you could at least invite me :smack:

Anyway I was on my own planet putting up twinkly lights and baubles...
but an invite to your planet sounds too good an opportunity to miss....

What time is the next shuttle? and does it take travelshuttle cards?

I'm blaming Adele for the fact that I've been singing Planet Earth by DuranDuran all afternoon:eek:
Hang on.....I'll get my walking stick.....

Who ???

Are they from the olden days mate ????? LMAO

Who ???

Are they from the olden days mate ????? LMAO

:lol::lol::lol:
They were the GOOD days!! (well... if you don't find any of the pics from that era!):eek:

Ok, so there's alcohol, chocolate and nail clients...... Count me in!! Can I pay you in Bradford & Bingley shares?

Right then. Am all kitted out. Show me the way to the beer! :lol:

spacesuit4.gif
Brilliant as always, the beers are on me:)

Oh Great Queen Adele,
I would like to by a house by the beach on your planet and move there permanently... Are there any available???
I have golden beaches, blue skies, azure seas, just let me know how big a house you want:)

I'm blaming Adele for the fact that I've been singing Planet Earth by DuranDuran all afternoon:eek:
Hang on.....I'll get my walking stick.....
Judy, I'll get you a state of the art zimmer to match mine and we can sing together:green:

You know if I am starting to inspire threads you could at least invite me :smack:

Anyway I was on my own planet putting up twinkly lights and baubles...
but an invite to your planet sounds too good an opportunity to miss....

What time is the next shuttle? and does it take travelshuttle cards?
You are more than welcome, leave the 'C' stuff behind, no cards, just cash:green:

Ok, so there's alcohol, chocolate and nail clients...... Count me in!! Can I pay you in Bradford & Bingley shares?
You will find all you need there (maybe even Sawyer) but sorry I don't take worthless bits of paper - do my nails for free and we're talking:green:

Gimme Sawyer and let's talk the talk for the nails.....

I have golden beaches, blue skies, azure seas, just let me know how big a house you want:)
I want it big enough to host parties for all you people!!!!!
So, I guess it has to be huge, with an indoors heated pool.... Do you think Sawyer could be my pool boy? ;)

Look now look all around there's no sign of life:)

I want it big enough to host parties for all you people!!!!!
So, I guess it has to be huge, with an indoors heated pool.... Do you think Sawyer could be my pool boy? ;)
You would have to fight Vetty :eek:

Look now look all around there's no sign of life:)
Yoooooooooooo Hooooooooooo - I'm still here :lol:

Oh count me in, I have my spacesuit(pink of course), cheque is in the post! :lol:

I hope there won't be any aliens :eek:

OOh oooh......any chance Dr Who mIght visit this planet?? and recruit me as his next assistant..........
If so I am in!!!!
Although are the Space suits anything like the ones on that Hole in the Wall game show :eek: Vanessa Feltz "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!"

OMG Adele .............You have major ISSUES girl ............. Lmaoooooo

I wanna be on Adeles planet x

Oh count me in, I have my spacesuit(pink of course), cheque is in the post! :lol:

I hope there won't be any aliens :eek:
Pink is good, unfortunately there are aliens - me, Sals and Judy for a start:eek:

OOh oooh......any chance Dr Who mIght visit this planet?? and recruit me as his next assistant..........
If so I am in!!!!
Although are the Space suits anything like the ones on that Hole in the Wall game show :eek: Vanessa Feltz "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!"
Izzy, you will have a Versace space suit and any Dr Who you want :hug:

OMG Adele .............You have major ISSUES girl ............. Lmaoooooo

I wanna be on Adeles planet x
Hmm I have major issues it is true, but hey, whats a girl without issues - :lol:

I have first dibs on him......... Do my nails as well and I'll share :green:!!!!!

And I refer you to the answer above.......:)!!!!
Yvette, my darling, I 'll just watch him cleaning my pool... Of course, you'll be there right next to me, to take him back with you when he's done! ;)
Wouldn't dream of getting in the middle of your love!!!

cheques in the post I'm bringing my dog with me though, don't worry she shares my beer and brings her own chocolate :green:

unfortunately there are aliens - me, Sals and Judy for a start:eek:

Charming! :green:

Anyway, when are we off? Is the champagne on ice and does anyone know where I can get a handbag to go with my spacesuit?

I don't have money...
I don't have booze...
or chocolates....
or a fancy space suit.....

but I have tapas!!!! :eek:

Adele :smack: :lol::hug:

do you realise how painful it is for me to laff :lol: at the moment :eek:

i haven't got 10 thousand euros and am just a smelly old cat woman - if i can come i promise i will sit in the corner getting quitly drunk and judst shouting the odd obsceities !

thank you for cheering this old misery guts up:hug:

ps sorry about the spelling :eek:

OK I am in Adele here is my payment, I would like first class please, lots of vodka, need lots and lots of ice, and coke, my space suit is in the wardrobe, we don't have to bring our hubby's do we as it is going to be a fresh start for us isn't it? there won't be any, cooking,washing and ironing will there? what luggage do we bring, just swimsuits and nail kits? sorry lots of questions but I do have to get organised.

Latest posts

Back