Plastic surgery? Did you get the results you hoped for?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am getting my cast off and my stitches out my nose today and I can't wait. It is so itchy and they stitches have starts pulling. I know it will be a bit swollen when it comes off but I hope I am going to be happy.

Good luck, hope all goes well and pain free :)

Got my cast off today and stitches out, and I love my new nose. It's perfect, a little swollen but am told that will go down over the next few months. I am so happy and it really hasn't been bad at all. I would say the worst thing was that when I had it done I still had a bit of a cold and can't blow my nose, but I haven't had any brushing at all.

I am so happy I had it done only wish I had done it ten years ago.the best bit is I don't think anyone is going to be able to tell I have had it done :lol::lol::lol:

Got my cast off today and stitches out, and I love my new nose. It's perfect, a little swollen but am told that will go down over the next few months. I am so happy and it really hasn't been bad at all. I would say the worst thing was that when I had it done I still had a bit of a cold and can't blow my nose, but I haven't had any brushing at all.

I am so happy I had it done only wish I had done it ten years ago.the best bit is I don't think anyone is going to be able to tell I have had it done :lol::lol::lol:

Aahh i'm glad you love it! Mine was swollen for a while too! But it sharp goes down! Enjoy your new nose :)

It's been really interesting reading all your stories - so thank you!

I've been desperate for a boob reduction for years, so I'm thinking that this may well be the year I go for it :eek:

I apologise if anyone takes offence at this, though I'm not asking for the exact figures - but how much could one expect to pay for a reduction? Or can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I could find this? I haven't had any consultations or anything yet, just want to have an idea :)

I've been desperate for a boob reduction for years, so I'm thinking that this may well be the year I go for it :eek:

I apologise if anyone takes offence at this, though I'm not asking for the exact figures - but how much could one expect to pay for a reduction? Or can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I could find this? I haven't had any consultations or anything yet, just want to have an idea :)

I'm not sure how much a reduction would cost, but I would do a lot of research for a good surgeon, I have no idea how much my nose would have cost with anyone else but I knew I wanted this surgeon and I was prepared to pay whatever he charged, it took me 5 years too save for it.

im desperate for a reduction too, but because im only 19 i doubt il get one. im a 32JJ and my daytime job and beauty/holistics just kills my back! im only 5ft3, luckily im quite big at 12 1/2 stone and im sort of proportioned, dont know what id do if i was a size 8! probably fall over! haha

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

im desperate for a reduction too, but because im only 19 i doubt il get one. im a 32JJ and my daytime job and beauty/holistics just kills my back! im only 5ft3, luckily im quite big at 12 1/2 stone and im sort of proportioned, dont know what id do if i was a size 8! probably fall over! haha

Hugs to you hun. I'm 32ff but have lost two stone recently, so now prob about 32f - still too big for me imo. I'm also about 5ft3 or 4. After breastfeeding 3 kids in the space of 3.5 years, they are not very attractive now either (tennis balls in socks comes to mind) lol!

My friend's daughter was slightly older than you (prob about 21/22), a similar size/weight, and managed to get a reduction on NHS (which her mother also managed to get a few years earlier).

Go to your GP. Tell GP about the back pain you experience, show them the indents in your shoulders from the bra staps, tell them how you cannot wear "normal clothes", how it affects you psychologically etc and see what happens. Nothing tried, nothing gained. Good luck xxxx

ps I can never understand why those with small breasts get implants that are massive! Can totally understand implants that expand to C/D cups, but anything more is just a nuisance xxxx

thanks! they are a nuisance, hate not being able to go into a shop and buy any sexy bra for under £20! id like to go to a D or DD cup tho xx

Hugs to you hun. I'm 32ff but have lost two stone recently, so now prob about 32f - still too big for me imo. I'm also about 5ft3 or 4. After breastfeeding 3 kids in the space of 3.5 years, they are not very attractive now either (tennis balls in socks comes to mind) lol!

My friend's daughter was slightly older than you (prob about 21/22), a similar size/weight, and managed to get a reduction on NHS (which her mother also managed to get a few years earlier).

Go to your GP. Tell GP about the back pain you experience, show them the indents in your shoulders from the bra staps, tell them how you cannot wear "normal clothes", how it affects you psychologically etc and see what happens. Nothing tried, nothing gained. Good luck xxxx

ps I can never understand why those with small breasts get implants that are massive! Can totally understand implants that expand to C/D cups, but anything more is just a nuisance xxxx

I have always said i wanted a boob job, but been to scared to get it done! But recently after piling on a few holiday pounds my boobs have grown a bit! Haha x

I had an uplift and implants just over 3 years ago and it cost me £7700
(Still makes me gulp when I say it)
I did get a few cheaper quotes but I'd done my research and wanted this surgeon a reduction is similar process to the uplift (more to it than just implants)
And for just that would have been around 4-5k.
I've had other bits done but a good pair of boobs defiantly make you feel better as a woman I think HTH x

After breast feeding my 2 girls I lost most of the breast tissue in the top of my already small breasts which got me down. I couldn't wear tops and dresses that I wanted to it was awful.

I went ahead and had breast enlargement 2 and half years ago and it's the best thing I could have ever done. It was more reconstructive surgery for me as they were that bad before. I went from under a size a to a dd, which is not too big for my build. I now feel womanly and my confidence has grown so much. Defo no regrets ! Xx

ever done

Hi, I'm hoping to have a breast augmentation soon and am so glad I found this thread! Could anyone tell me if they took out the finance for their surgery in particular with transform? My patient co-ordinater is calling me tomorrow to go through the finance and I'm terrified I won't get it even though ive had car finance, 2 mobile phone contracts, a credit card and I got a loan from my bank about 7 months ago and I've only ever missed one credit card payment which I paid the week after it was due. Any help would be appreciated :) x

Latest posts

Back