Plastic surgery? Did you get the results you hoped for?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had breast reduction surgery a year ago and I love them, ive just read that some people have said there's sagged after time, I hope mine don't as it's too expensive to have done again, has anyone else had this problem?

I took the plunge and got my nose done two days ago. No pain at all, I haven't had to take any painkillers but I really want to blow my nose!! Excited to see the results, is there any geeks that have had there nose done that I can ask a couple of questions
???

This is a little random, but what do breast implants feel like in comparison to a natural breast? Do they feel alien inside your body, can you even feel them at all? x

I've had two lots of plastic surgery,
One on my face when i had to gave a swollen gland in my face & had a plastic surgeon stitch it up so my scar was minimal

The second one i had on my nose, i'd had the worst sinus problems for around a year they where so chronic i'd have to take a month off work at a time! So i had my sinus' done & the bottom of my nose straightened, i was in the worst pain of my life when i woke up! Thought i'd been hit in the face by a bus! My nose was bleeding for a fortnight plus! Hope i never have to have my sinus' done again!
Think that overode my nose job pain!

I've had two lots of plastic surgery,
One on my face when i had to gave a swollen gland in my face & had a plastic surgeon stitch it up so my scar was minimal

The second one i had on my nose, i'd had the worst sinus problems for around a year they where so chronic i'd have to take a month off work at a time! So i had my sinus' done & the bottom of my nose straightened, i was in the worst pain of my life when i woke up! Thought i'd been hit in the face by a bus! My nose was bleeding for a fortnight plus! Hope i never have to have my sinus' done again!
Think that overode my nose job pain!

My mum had her sinuses operated on and they fixed her nose too and she said it was horrendous! She was trying to put me off having it done, I can honestly say I took two painkillers when I woke from my nose job and haven't had any since, it hasn't been sore at all, so I guess it's the sinus operation that gives the pain. The worst thing about it is I am so desperate to blow my nose!!:grr:

I've had my sinuses done,polyps removed and septum straightened and it was awful.Theyput loads of packing in that seems to go right into all the cavities and they have to pull it out.My daughter had the bump removed from her nose and she felt very little pain.

This is a little random, but what do breast implants feel like in comparison to a natural breast? Do they feel alien inside your body, can you even feel them at all? x

Apart from feeling more 'bouncy' to touch, I don't feel any different having the implants inside me, they feel normal. I have had mine for nearly 2 years now so I can't really remember what they felt like at first. I remember the drains being removed quite sore but apart from that no probs at all! Recovery was quick and scarring is amazing! Hardly noticeable! X

I want some, where do I sign up? Haha x

I want my boobs done, would need more of an uplift then go up a cup size or 2 as mine are an ok size. For anyone that has had them done, how does pregnancy effect them? Once you given birth do they really droop or do they stay where they are?

I had breast augmentation October last year, i went from a 34a to a 34d. Only wished i had had it done sooner. I waited to see what my sisters were like before i plucked up the courage to get mine done.

My mum had her sinuses operated on and they fixed her nose too and she said it was horrendous! She was trying to put me off having it done, I can honestly say I took two painkillers when I woke from my nose job and haven't had any since, it hasn't been sore at all, so I guess it's the sinus operation that gives the pain. The worst thing about it is I am so desperate to blow my nose!!:grr:

Ahh you must of been lucky! Yeah i was the same!! Its awful isnt it haha x

I've had my sinuses done,polyps removed and septum straightened and it was awful.Theyput loads of packing in that seems to go right into all the cavities and they have to pull it out.My daughter had the bump removed from her nose and she felt very little pain.

I had the same too! One of the polyups i had was massive! I couldnt believe the size of it on my xray beforehand! & oh my goodness the packing! Its just all came flooding back to me! The things what they put in to make sure it doesn't collapse until they remove them, that was the worst!

Interesting to read all your polyp surgerys. My hubby has always suffered with these nastys. He's had the op about 6mths ago but it looks like they may be coming back already :( how has everyone else's been and do you still have to use drops / sprays everyday?

I want my boobs done, would need more of an uplift then go up a cup size or 2 as mine are an ok size. For anyone that has had them done, how does pregnancy effect them? Once you given birth do they really droop or do they stay where they are?

I had mine done after I had my daughter, as for me it was more reconstructive, rather than for size. They were just awful after breastfeeding. I tend to go up 4/5 cup sizes during pregnancy and then afterwards it looks like a pin has been put in them! Horrible.
It was the best thing I've ever done, they look and feel very natural, they were put in under the muscle.

I've since had another baby and they were absolutely fine, really no different to first time around. I was able to breastfeed with no problems at all and afterwards they were not affected.

There is a risk of what they call " double bubble " where the implant gets dislodged with the growing breast tissue / milk ducts.

If possible I would say wait until after babies but if they bother you that much then go for it :)

Ahh you must of been lucky! Yeah i was the same!! Its awful isnt it haha x

I gave in and had to blow it a little, but omg it's so itchy under the cast. Roll on Wednesday when it comes off and stitches out:lol:

I gave in and had to blow it a little, but omg it's so itchy under the cast. Roll on Wednesday when it comes off and stitches out:lol:

Ahh see i didnt have to have a cast! But i had to have packing & splinters up my nose!! Good luck! x

Interesting to read all your polyp surgerys. My hubby has always suffered with these nastys. He's had the op about 6mths ago but it looks like they may be coming back already :( how has everyone else's been and do you still have to use drops / sprays everyday?

*touch wood* i havent had any pain since my op in 2009 nothing anywhere near as bad anyways! I've only just started getting a little bit if pain again! But nothing that cant be controlled with tablets! I've been told that if i ever get blocked up again then i'll need another op! x

I was also left with neuralgia as a side effect from the surgery (which my surgeon denies) x

I haven't had cosmetic surgery as such I've only ever had my lips done and I loved them :D

Would love to have my boobies bigger though one day after children :)

I am getting my cast off and my stitches out my nose today and I can't wait. It is so itchy and they stitches have starts pulling. I know it will be a bit swollen when it comes off but I hope I am going to be happy.

Latest posts

Back