Please help Akzentz paint on white gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heavenlyhands

Reaction score
I am interested in buying the Akzentz paint on white gel, and have looked on their website where they describe it as a gel you can paint on like a polish but in the picture it is in a pot like a normal gel, please can anyone who uses it tell me if it comes in a polish type bottle or not, as how can you paint it on like a polish if it is in a pot?

Thanks

I don't use Akzentz, I use NSI and their paint on white also comes in a pot but you can still paint it on like a polish (sort of). I just use my gel brush to do this. I think Akzentz is probably the same.

I have just had a look on the net and their paint on white does seem to come in a pot like other gels. :)

Do you find it any easier to use than a gel in a pot? I have bio white and le chat white and was looking for something quicker eepecially for infills, do you think this is worth a go or not?

I am interested in buying the Akzentz paint on white gel, and have looked on their website where they describe it as a gel you can paint on like a polish but in the picture it is in a pot like a normal gel, please can anyone who uses it tell me if it comes in a polish type bottle or not, as how can you paint it on like a polish if it is in a pot?

Thanks

Its in a pot, nice and thin to apply with good coverage.

hth

Amb x

Thanks, and do you recommend the natural white or the brighter white?

Its in a pot...fab to use and i would say get both...some clients like a bright white and others like a more natural white...i'd say most of my clients prefer the natural soft white.

Cheers Bagpuss, you've helped me lots, I will order tommorow

Where do y'all order?

You can order Akzentz from nailsplusbeauty

Latest posts

Back