Please help!!!! How to correct orange roots?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brainwaves

Reaction score
I recently went to have my roots done at a local salon and to cut a long story short,she left my roots bright orange and I wasn't a happy bunny.
I was wondering how I could correct this? I suspect she didn't leave the bleach on long enough or am I wrong? I need this problem to be fixed as I am attending a wedding next week.
Also, after watching a few youtube tutorials I came across the product 'ivory lady' by Wella. This product seems to have some great reviews but I can't seem to find it in the uk, has it changed names?
Lastly (phew!) I would really like my hair to be platinum blonde, It is already quite blonde but I still have a few orange pieces scattered about, how would I do this? & I'm planning on going to my local sallys today to purchase a toner. Which toner would be best to achieve platinum/white blonde?

Thank you! :)

Hi, We don't give DIY advice on here. You would be better either going back to the hairdresser who originally did it and express your dissatisfaction, or finding a new stylist who can correct it.

If you were swinging by Brid any time soon, I have a lovely blonding system. :)

No , dont mess with it yourself , go back as those orangey bits need treating separately first to lift them more by your hairdresser

and if you tone it as it is it could make matters a lot worse :) minky

Latest posts

Back