Please Just Look At This For Me

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makingitwork

Reaction score
Is this not included in your massage course then? I would have thought you would need to have this knowledge to do the course.

Or do you need to have this course to do the massage course? if so make sure it is one they recognise.

It seems to cover all bases except I can't see a Lymphatic system section.

I would have no worries about studying this at home as it is not practical knowledge as such and even though I had a tutor for this part of the course I actually mainly taught myself. It is just a matter of absorbing the information and doing extra reading to really get to grips with it. :hug:

As Weezie says, you should cover this in your massage course. Who are you doing it with? Check with them to see what's covered and you will probably find you don't need to do the other theory course. It's a lot of money to do a qualification that you may not really need.

no i dont need it for the course ,, but i want it for a better understanding ,, the massage cousre is only two day;s and it not teach me enough ito know enough about a and p ,cheers

no i dont need it for the course ,, but i want it for a better understanding ,, the massage cousre is only two day;s and it not teach me enough ito know enough about a and p ,cheers
I would find a better course that does cover everything, also one that runs for a lot longer than 2 days,
there is loads to learn for massage and you will not feel confident after 2 days training,
what is more you will not come across as been confident and knowledgeable about this subject with your clients, its amazing how many questions you will get asked by the clients hth

To be honest, I really cannot see how you'll have enough time in just two days to cover all the practical side of it, never mind the theory side as well. You may have time to be shown each area and maybe practice once on someone, but that's just not enough, you need to try the techniques under supervision on a range of people so that you a)learn the massage routine and b)feel confident about treating any type of person who walks through the door.

Please think carefully before you commit yourself! :hug:

this course is very similar to what stonebridgeassociates college offer . cant remember thhe addy for it tho hun . try google it ! to take a look.

im thiking of doing massage l2 at evening college , its quite pricry but runs for 22 weeks plus home study . has anyone else done a course like this and do u feel i would gain enough knowlege in this time??? to the op sorry to highjack ur thread!

this course is very similar to what stonebridgeassociates college offer . cant remember thhe addy for it tho hun . try google it ! to take a look.

im thiking of doing massage l2 at evening college , its quite pricry but runs for 22 weeks plus home study . has anyone else done a course like this and do u feel i would gain enough knowlege in this time??? to the op sorry to highjack ur thread!
22 weeks is a much better option than 2 days
good luck with it hun

Latest posts

Back