Please tell me it's not just me

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you need to mention Christmas?? :( lol it comes round too quick each year! I am a bit quieter throughout August, although the last week of aug I am fully booked. Would feel better if we had some decent sunshine to sit out in while we are at home twiddling thumbs! Xx

This is quietest week I've had too. Was debating wether to put on a special offer but decided against it. Hoping things pick up later in the week. X

I'm really quiet this week and I was starting to worry so it's nice to hear others are the same. I'm pretty bored tho!

I have always found the summer holidays to be quieter than usual so it no longer comes as a shock :lol: I just temporarily reduce my hours for the 6 weeks, it costs me less in childcare and I get to enjoy extra time with my monkeys :D

This week the phone has started to ring ! I am fully booked myself now this week :lol: just hope my other therapist fills some time up too !

I need to look back at last August and see how it was I forget now ! X

I'm taking tomorrow morning off to get hair extensions! Lol! Things have picked up a bit today but still have a few appts left. X

Nope- not just you. I think its the "perfect storm" of crap weather, kids off school, holiday season, economic dolldrums and the Olympics all at once. For what it's worth, I speak to lots of different business types and they're pretty much all the same at the moment, It'll soon pick up though :)

Diversification is the key here.

Given that I have a couple of salons, online shops etc, and have diversified as much as poss, we noticed a drop off from Wednesday last week. It's normal for this time of year. It will start picking back up again in about a fortnight or so.

This week is chocca now for me, not got time to scratch my arse! Next week is filling up too! But I have been away so that's last weeks appointments for this week x

Hi, some really great ideas here and I was wondering if you could try an SMS campaign? ie send out short, sharp messages offering 'last minute deals if you come in today' type of thing.

Latest posts

Back