Please wish me luck.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozpot

Reaction score
Hi Peeps
I am going for my second scan tomorrow and I need your good luck....
Had one 2 weeks ago and no heartbeat was detected so as you can imagine I have been worried sick since :cry: . Tomorrow I hope and pray to see a healthy heartbeat and an ickle baby in its yolk sac......
This baby is wanted to so much that I just don't know how I will cope to find out something is wrong...

Good luck hun:hug:
Hope everything is ok x

Oh Lorraine, I pray that everything will be alright for you and the baby :hug:

good luck hun well be thinking of you !!! x x take care x x

julesx

Will be thinking of you tomorrow. Good luck

good luck i'll pray for u xx

angela

Good luck chick and i will be thinking of you all.:hug: :hug:

I'll keep everything crossed for you and your baby good luck !!

Good luck hun my thoughts will be with you xx:hug:

Best wishes to you both :hug:

Best luck, hun. Keep my fingers and toes crossed for you, I'm sure your baby will be fine. xx

Im crossing everything for you hun! Try to think positive (i know thats probably impossible right now) Good luck!!!!!! xxxxxxxx

good luck hun. know that all of us will be thinking of you.

thinking of you flower, im sure all will be ok, i know it must be very hard for you not to worry......chin up pet xxx

Keeping everything crossed for you :hug:

Ozpot said:
Hi Peeps
I am going for my second scan tomorrow and I need your good luck....
Had one 2 weeks ago and no heartbeat was detected so as you can imagine I have been worried sick since :cry: . Tomorrow I hope and pray to see a healthy heartbeat and an ickle baby in its yolk sac......
This baby is wanted to so much that I just don't know how I will cope to find out something is wrong...

All of my appendages are crossed for you, and I'm sending good vibes your way. I COMPLETELY understand where you're at.
Been there MANY times. Before my girls, I had 5 'confirmed' miscarriages (meaning, 5 pregnancies confirmed by dr before miscarriage - as opposed to a few pregnancies that I didn't get dr appmnt soon enough and miscarried before blood test).

I know allll about the 'waiting for a heartbeat'!

I'm here for you anytime you want to vent your stress!

GIANT HUGS FOR YOU and Im keeping positive that you WILL hear a heartbeat and see a lovely wee peanut on the screen for your scan.
:hug:

Good luck! :hug:

Oh big hugs to you Lorraine! :hug:

Everything crossed for you tomorrow, hope everything will be OK :hug:

sending best wishes:hug:

Latest posts

Back