Plymouth Creative Products Theft

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbiekc84

Reaction score
Just read this on our local newspaper website False nail firm's £30k theft loss

Just to warn anyone who is offered any of these products in the area - thought i'd let you all know! It was news to me that this place existed in the first place lol!

Kelly x

Last edited:
Thats unfortunate. Even more unfortunate that they knowingly lie with statements like "there aren't many places to buy CND in the UK".

Even more unfortunate as they were never authorised CND distributors in the first place.

where can you buy creative stuff in plymouth?

Give SweetSquared a ring - 0845 210 6060
Or go online and fill their form in to request a catalogue
Contact Us

hth :hug:

Nightmare....be sold on ebay then I excpect

Just to warn anyone who is offered any of these products in the area - thought i'd let you all know! It was news to me that this place existed in the first place lol!

Kelly x

hi I was looking on ebay and someone was selling some cnd nail stuff the value was for £23,000 start price is £5,000 it might be a saloon thats closing down or something like that but when i read this thread my mind just thought what if

Alison x

hi I was looking on ebay and someone was selling some cnd nail stuff the value was for £23,000 start price is £5,000 it might be a saloon thats closing down or something like that but when i read this thread my mind just thought what if

Alison x
I don't think that's the case, going on the user name, I think I know who it is that's selling, although still not and authorised CND distributor!

Kelly x

Mmmm...think I had a flyer posted through the salon door from these.....the lady,, not the thieves...mind you..which is which in this case?

I don't think that's the case, going on the user name, I think I know who it is that's selling, although still not and authorised CND distributor!

glad about that I think my mind went in overdrive
alison x

Thats unfortunate. Even more unfortunate that they knowingly lie with statements like "there aren't many places to buy CND in the UK".

Even more unfortunate as they were never authorised CND distributors in the first place.

Unfortunately there are a couple of of these un-authorised enterprises in Plymouth...not just selling 'Creative' products either!!:irked:
All I can say is, what goes around comes around....never the less unfortunate....

I kinda started this thread to find this out without directly accusing! I didn't think we had a authorised distributor in Greenbank, thought it was strange the owner did not want to be named in the article! The newspaper article should be amended - if he gets bak up and running this has virtually advertised him as a authorised CND distributor.

Kelly x

The email address for the guy selling this 'joblot' of Creative products shows he's from 'creativebleu' and from reading past threads they went bust quite a few months ago...I'm not too surprised nobody took him up on his auction although it has been relisted. Come on, 23k worth for 5k...too good to be true??.....often is!!!

Latest posts

Back