Pointed gel brush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
again it depends on the shape and structure of the brush, especially the length of the bristles, but also there are different types of synthetic with different properties. confusing init ?:irked:

Seems like you may be the perfect person to do an article on brushes and 'un-confuse' us then! :) Pretty please!

Synthetic... :)

The oval petite is oval (and pointed). Are we talking the same brush?
I wouldn't really say it's pointed. Not really pointed anyway.

LCN...which I have tried to order, but their minimum order value is £40, and I really don't want to spend that there just to get one brush.

Thanks!

just to let you know chick that i have just registered to order online from them and i asked about min order value and she said there isn't one...:)

How strange! Just logged into my account, added just the pointed gel brush to my basket and tried to check out.....and a box pops up that says

"The Minimum order value is £40" and it won't let me buy until I add further goods.

And in their T&C's it say minimum order value for mainland UK is £40.

At the bottom of this page...

BCI TRADE - PROFESSIONAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS

Thanks for trying anyway! xx

Edited to add: Just sent them this enquiry

Please confirm as to whether you have a minimum order value. An associate has just queried this and been told there is no minimum, however whenever I try to place a small order on line, it tells me there is a £40 minimum order value.

Look forward to your earliest response

let me know what they say....only other thing is to ring em....if they insist on min order then i wont bother either. x

let me know what they say....only other thing is to ring em....if they insist on min order then i wont bother either. x

Yeah, I don't think we will need 11 brushes - even between us!:lol:

Just to throw the cat amongst the pigeons, I received a new Crystal brush (medium) from Professionails about an hour ago.

Did my pinkie just now (you know what it's like when you get something new:green:) and I love it. Also got a small one, which gave me a lovely crisp smile.

It's synthetic, but quite soft. Really nice to work with.

Just had a phone call from Pauline at BCI.....she has confirmed that there is a £40 minimum order value.

I told her it was a real shame as she probably wouldn't be getting orders from at least 2 people then, but it made no difference:irked:

Just had a phone call from Pauline at BCI.....she has confirmed that there is a £40 minimum order value.

I told her it was a real shame as she probably wouldn't be getting orders from at least 2 people then, but it made no difference:irked:

maybe she can let her other staff know this to then as i was definitely told over the phone today that there was NO min order value....other companies can oblige so i don't see why they cant.:irked:

I know minimum order values wind me up. I'd be happy pay for opstage if that was the issue

In all honesty I could probably cobble together a £40 order by ordering a whole load of wipes, nail art bits etc as well, but I won't on principle!

I can never undersrtand the minimum order thing, really silly. I have to say I have tried loads of different brushes and I always go back to that one from LCN as it works the best for me. You could bump your order up with some of their glitter gels as they are lush! I charge an extra £7.50 a set and always do loads as a twist on a French at Crimbo - both new sets and rebalances.

Aww...now you've made it difficult again Sass....I was quite resolute that I wasn't spending £40 and now I want that brush again!:lol:

I tend to buy 2 or 3 anyway as i like to change them about every six months or so, and I have one for the glitters too. I also get the wide ones for my bonder layer. And then I use the connex ones to sweep my smile lines, both for gel and polish.

Before you know it you'll be well over £40!!! I love spending other peeps' money :green::green:

tell me more about these glitter gels then....:rolleyes::lol:

Well I get them in the little pots - they are (or were) about a tenner each. They do a pearl white which is just luuuuuush - just s ubtle twist on a French! The red and gold is popular too, plus the lilac and pink holographics! They take a little while to get used to applying so you get an even coverage, but OMG when you open those pots it's BLIIIIIIIIINGADINGDING!!!

what bothers me about gel glitters is the same thing that bothers me about glitter enamel....you paint it on and its more clear than glitter....looks a mass of glitter in the bottle but i can count the specks of glitter on the nail with 1 hand...:lol: .......... so these are dense..?

Not as dense as with l&p, but with a bit of practice you can get them pretty good. The white however is white glitter in a white pearl base so it's PERFECT!!! I lurve it!

Not as dense as with l&p, but with a bit of practice you can get them pretty good. The white however is white glitter in a white pearl base so it's PERFECT!!! I lurve it!

sounds lovely...might try it out. :hug:

Latest posts

Back