Polish not drying

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlotte 2

Reaction score
Recently I have had a couple of clients come back and say their polish on toes hasnt dryed even after a few hours. I always use creative polish and sticky base coat. and super shiny I have a large top coat and wondered if that could become contaminated.

Any ideas:irked:

Angie

Recently I have had a couple of clients come back and say their polish on toes hasnt dryed even after a few hours. I always use creative polish and sticky base coat. and super shiny I have a large top coat and wondered if that could become contaminated.

Any ideas:irked:

Angie

Angie follow these instructions to a T just in case... it works EVERY time.
1 x coat of Stickey
2 x coats of CND colour
1 x coat of Super Shiny

wait 3 minutes and then slather every toe nail in SolarOil - every one over the polish - LEAVE THEM - they will be sheet mark free and perfect with no smudges (unless your cleint does something crazy)! :idea:

I had this same problem so i thought right what can i do.So my poor boyfriend got to be the guinea pig.
I paninted his nails as i would in the normal way.They wernt dry after 2 hours either.So i took them all off and thought maybe the polish was too thick.So i applied a base coat very thinly and did the same with the coloured polish x2 and applied a thin layer of top coat.It worked!!! The only problem i find i have is people that have uneven nails as i find myself having to put more polish on to cover them.

Hi,
I have been suffering with the same problem as well and I am finding that it is taking over two hours for my creative polishes to dry. I think it might be time to change my brand?

What is thin to one may not be thin to another - U really only need a small amount of polish to get coverage with CND enamels, perfect every time.
How do you own nails fair off? do you use solar speed spray (its better if you're scared of puttin oil on top) R U lashing on the top coat? have you tried out the door?

I went out for lunch with my friend today, gave my tootsies a quick pedi after showering, remembered that I couldn't go out with naked toenails so applied sticky base coat, 2 thin coats of 'Flannels' and SuperShiney, a couple of minutes later I spritzed with Solar Speed Spray and left the house literally 15 minutes afterwards with virtually dry toenails... within an hour I could firmly press my toenails with my finger and leave no marks (I know this because I did it lol)...

You have to ensure you're applying 2 thin coats, because you're using Creative you'll already know that the coverage is excellent, why use more than necessary?

hth's a bit

Latest posts

Back