Polymer canes/fimo canes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HALOWEE

Reaction score
Hi everyone
i have tryed these and i cant seam to get them flat
i allways seam to get them bumpy or sticking out
any help would be great or even a video would be
better
thanks

iv got the same problem, but iv not had much time to play about with them yet

I think the trick is to warm them up in your hands by rolling back and forth and cut them as thin as possible. There is a great video presentation on you-tube.
Thompson

You have to slice them very thin they do bend slightly keep practicing they are great and really effective:)

You have to slice them very thin they do bend slightly keep practicing they are great and really effective:)

Yes you do, I normally get my hubby to slice mine as my nails get in the way! :lol:

When you are putting them on your l&p, it's best to do it when the l&p is still setting up as you can embed them better, then do your clear over the top and that way they wont stick out.

hth

Hi everyone
the ones i have are already pre-sliced i just cant
seam to get them to lay flat and stay flay on the nail
i doing someing wrong

i have the same trouble but if u put them in the microwave or oven ive been told to warm them up n cut them as fin as u can as the pre sliced ones r sumtimes a bit thicker i glue mine on first n then put acrlyic over i find that easyer way =] but i suggest u buy the canes n slice them yourself much easyer x

Hi everyone
the ones i have are already pre-sliced i just cant
seam to get them to lay flat and stay flay on the nail
i doing someing wrong

yeah mine are pre cut to & i use gel so you cant hide them init :rolleyes:

Ok good i not the only one have problems
ok so now we need to no now to fix it

u can buff them down slightly, once embedded. just be careful u dont go to far and remove the design:)

How about doing a search on fimo canes , im sure there be lot of help with these questions hth.x

Latest posts

Back