pop up spray tan tents

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

therapyem

Reaction score
i have just purchased a spray tan tent off ebay. it is really good and a very good size. the only problem is getting it to 'pop' back down again into the bag it is carried in. there were no istructions but its got to be easy to put away as loads of people use them for mobile tanning!

any easy tips would be graet. at the moment it is taking up space in my living room.

thanks

have a look at the 'cubile company' web sight there is a little video of some one putting away to tryand help people. hope that helps.

do you happen to klnow the www adress?

Hi :eek:

I have one of these to and I take it everywear its great.

To fold down this is what I do.

1) Make sure that your tent is in the upright position remove the top plastic cover from it and if you have a vent at the back for the filter make sure that it is unfasened and is open.
2) make sure that the tent is zipped up at the front you know the door.
3) You will be folding it down from the rear.
4) Stand at the back of the tend and hold one of the side section in your left hand (your know the springy part that holds the sides up) and if possible just till you manage it yourself get your client or someone to hold the opposit diagonal end e.g. the one with thezipper on it in her left hand and the oposit with her right - know she is not going to do anything except hold the tent in place.
5) Ok with one side in your left hand put your right hand on the side next to you and push it in to the cent of the tent so in effect you will have 3 sides it will bend but it does take some practis( I did this in my living room before I let myself loose on my clients.) Once you have it pushed in you may need to pay some addention to the bottom making sure that when it is pushed in pull out the bottom section and tuck it in.
6) Now your tent should be flat lay it on the floor put the small end against the skirting board or the wall, and holding the other end start to bend it towards the oposit end you will see the tent starting to fold this can be scarry as you think its going to break - but it wont it will start to fold in on itself and form a circle make sure that you keep hold of it when complete circle tuck in the edges and put it into its bag.

Hope this will help if not let me know and ill try and help more but dont be afraid of it.

good luck catherine

I have one of theese with the extraction flap at the back and i haveto say i have never used it as i can't get it back down.

I always do this buy things andnever use them

Sorry my space bar isnt working properly

Heres how I do it,
I lie the tent down with the extractor bit on the floor, then fold in the two sides so you have the thinner bit at the top furtherest away from you , and the openings on the right hand side, I then put my foot gently up about two thirds up the right hand side of the tent just to keep it flat on the floor. I then get hold of the bottom of the tent, the widest bit, and fold it in a c curve approx where my foot is.
Don't force it, just let it roll itself, voila that should be it.
Once you've done it a few times it sort of does it itself.
I can now fold mine when its standing as I don't always have the space to fold it lying down.

Oh how I struggled to start with and never believed I could do it. Catherines instructions are great and you should have no problems, once you accept that it will just curl itseflg after a certain point.

I do it all the time now and still don't believe that it goes back in that bag !

Practice does make perfect and it does get easier when it has been done a few times as the tent seems to get to know where it should fold.

Make sure you do practice it a few times beofre going to a client.

I've just purchased the sun tan cubilce, didnt have a problem getting it up, putting it down was quite another matter, I was wrapped up in the middle of it as it was folding down (you had to be there)

Latest posts

Back