Popits education - Beds/herts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammiG

Reaction score
Hi!

I would love to start offering popit nails as another service in the salon. I am practising and practising.....

One out of about 5 nails always looks great but there must be something I am doing wrong as I still can't get it perfect! It's now starting to annoy me as I don't want to start getting into bad habits.

Are there any educators near me that are up for a one to one on this?

Thanks!
Sam :)

Hi!

I would love to start offering popit nails as another service in the salon. I am practising and practising.....

One out of about 5 nails always looks great but there must be something I am doing wrong as I still can't get it perfect! It's now starting to annoy me as I don't want to start getting into bad habits.

Are there any educators near me that are up for a one to one on this?

Thanks!
Sam :)

To bad you can't get up to Leeds next week while I am there. I'll teach you!! I'd be happy to and we could kill 2 birds with one stone ... IYKWIM. :lol: and I'm sure you DO.

I love popits, have only done them on myself though.... cant match smile lines correctly to where they should be.... is this another skill i have to master or am i doing that part wrong? (in an obvious way like?)

I love popits, have only done them on myself though.... cant match smile lines correctly to where they should be.... is this another skill i have to master or am i doing that part wrong? (in an obvious way like?)

Well Naomi, I normally do not do smiles with white powder when using PopIts. I have two methods of doing the whites and both are simple and FAST which is the whole reason for using PopIts in the first place. If you don't use them with the fastest methods then there is no point in using them at all.

One method is to use a white tip and a one colour overlay .. 30-40 minute full set.

Another method is to use a custom colour opaque powder and then paint on a French Manicure.
Both look beautiful .. both last for the client.

If you really want to use white in the PopIt, then you need to mark the PopIt so that your smiles end up in the right place.

To bad you can't get up to Leeds next week while I am there. I'll teach you!! I'd be happy to and we could kill 2 birds with one stone ... IYKWIM. :lol: and I'm sure you DO.

R you doing a demo next week at Leeds? I have just bought some popits was going to give them a whirl tonight on myself

Vicky x

R you doing a demo next week at Leeds? I have just bought some popits was going to give them a whirl tonight on myself

Vicky x
I will be in the office next week and would be glad to show you PopIts. You need to ring Debbie who makes all my appointments 0113 217 3801

Latest posts

Back