PopIts for Aussie Tech's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gettin Nailed

Reaction score
Hi Guys, have read several threads regarding who has these, and have also read threads regarding the availability of them here in Oz. Does anyone have any ideas when we might get them. I am interested in these enhancers and the more I see pictures the more I would like to have a go. I have not bothered with the international sites as I know we will not be too far behind. So if any knows of a supplier here, I would gr8ly appreciate any info you have. Have a gr8 day!

Hi Guys, have read several threads regarding who has these, and have also read threads regarding the availability of them here in Oz. Does anyone have any ideas when we might get them. I am interested in these enhancers and the more I see pictures the more I would like to have a go. I have not bothered with the international sites as I know we will not be too far behind. So if any knows of a supplier here, I would gr8ly appreciate any info you have. Have a gr8 day!

Hi there, I am waiting too! Trying to decide whether to ask some nice uk geek if they would get me some and post over or wait a couple of weeks and hope they are going to be sold over here. Not heard of anyone so far selling them.
Cheers Lorri

Neither of those threads say when they will be available in Aus.

Neither of those threads say when they will be available in Aus.
That's because there isn't a date yet... it's the most recent update that's available...

I thought it might help... obviously not!?!

There isnt a date yet, but we are getting them eventually.....
I am getting mine shipped from the UK and let me tell you
They are very expensive!! i paid $98.00AUS for 1 box!!
But I am very impatient and i just couldnt wait!!!My excuse
is they are for christmas!!

Blimey!! $98??? I think i will give them a miss at that price!

There isnt a date yet, but we are getting them eventually.....
I am getting mine shipped from the UK and let me tell you
They are very expensive!! i paid $98.00AUS for 1 box!!
But I am very impatient and i just couldnt wait!!!My excuse
is they are for christmas!!

That doesn't make any sense. at 2.3 Aus dollars to the pound, a box of 200 should only cost you 57.50 Aus dollars. I cannot believe you are paying 40 dollars more for shipping one light weight non hazardous box of PopIts. Someone is making a good profit out of you.

That Someone is making a good profit out of you.

And you're surprised?

Either there's a mistake somewhere... or someone really is trying to take advantage.
ALTHOUGH one time, I shipped the same size/weight parcel to one address in UK and one address in Aus.. guess what?
Aus cost more.
No idea why....didn't bother to ask, though I should have.:rolleyes:

30 British Pound = 69.31651 Australian Dollar , a padded bag and air freight, dunno, just a guestimate for postage.
I'm still waiting on an ebay purchase from 6 weeks ago that I paid 8 pound for postage

FYI 37.50 British Pound = 86.64564 Australian Dollar

anyways Amanda was so excited she would have cut off her left breast to get a box

hi guys from Aus if and when you do finally get some over there can yo get in touch with me and i will pay you guys to send some over for me, would anyone be willing to do that???? :)

$98......Gee that's expensive. I just hope you like the product once you get it - just to get your monies worth.

As for me, I think I will be waiting. I am very happy doing enhancements the normal way.

Hi All,
I am also impatient I bought a box of 300 in euro dollars the exchange rate worked out at $123 AU. I bought them on the site that calls them double sided forms or something like that. Hmmm I have a mastercard and not afraid to use it:green:
I am so hoping I get the instruction DVD with it but prob not. Hoping I get them this side of xmas so I have put on my Patience hat but its too tight!

Lindaxx

FYI 37.50 British Pound = 86.64564 Australian Dollar

anyways Amanda was so excited she would have cut off her left breast to get a box
LOL that is so funny but you are right!!:lol:
I was not ripped off, I paid the full price for the popits +VAT+Postage which worked out to be $89AUS not $98AUS I got my digets around the wrong way! and I wanted them here fast,yes i am impatient and yes I am willing to pay it.
And yes i cant wait to be able to do my own nails and have them look as good as my clients nails do!! That is the reason that I am wanting them!
I wont be doing any on clients until the PopIts come to AUS because it way to expensive with postage and currency conversion. they are all MINE!!
And as you can see I have gotten them cheaper then Lindaiz she paid $123AUS but if you want something bad enough your gonna get it,where theres a will theres a way!!
Also if my friendly UK geek reads this can you please clear your inbox because I tried to PM you and It wont let me send it!!
I hope that clears up a few thing for everyone, The point that I was trying
to make wasnt that i was being ripped of, I am happy to pay what I paid.
My point was that the conversion works out to be alot in AUS $$ so just be prepared if you are as impatient as me!:hug:

$98......Gee that's expensive. I just hope you like the product once you get it - just to get your monies worth.

As for me, I think I will be waiting. I am very happy doing enhancements the normal way.

Yes i am also happy doing nails the-normal-way
but I just cant get them to look as good on my
self as I can on my clients and I am not the only
tech with this problem i have seen so many other
geeks say the exact same thing.
I am just so excited that i can actually have a chance
at doing my own nails a little bit easier. I am a walking
advitsment for my business and my nails reflect how good
i am, and I cant wait to be able to show off my own nails
done perfectly by ME!!

And as you can see I have gotten them cheaper then Lindaiz she paid $123AUS but if you want something bad enough your gonna get estedit,where theres a will theres a way!!

Hi Amanda How many are u getting in the box you ordered? and where did u get them?
Thanks Im just interested...
Lindaxx

Hi Amanda How many are u getting in the box you ordered? and where did u get them?
Thanks Im just interested...
Lindaxx
As I said in a previous post I have a friendly UK geek who is posting them to me, I think the box is 200?? Just so you know next time questions like that should be PM to me?:lol:

sorry didnt mean to waste your time shoulda read previous posts I was just trying to get a handle on the average cost of these as I will be interested to see how much they are when they get here. I appologise and thankyou for your reply.
Lindaxx

Just one quick question regarding these pop-its. Are they re-usable and roughly how many times can you re-use them. (eg: 1 -2 sets). Just trying to do the math, that's all.

Latest posts

Back